Really..........

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ah democracy. I know you guys are armchair quarterbacking but remember that unless you are standing their and you want to die (by your gun or someone elses) then what either of you said makes no sense. Yes a small group of stupid people showed up where they aren't welcome but in this country everyone enjoys protection no matter what side you are on. There was a time when we would take people out back and teach them a lesson but there was a small number of those instances that got out of hand and people died for no reason. So talk a young mans game but I know you are just as frustrated as the rest of us with these idiots, just don't let them suck you into making a mistake of getting involved. Those people showed up just to get the crowd excited so they could make a viral video. They succeeded. If no one paid any attention to them and acted like they weren't there then they would have went home empty handed. Instead they got the very thing they came for. Sad.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Even had they not got the reaction that they did...... the left-wing of this country (the news people and the Demorats) Will still be on TV brainwashing the sheeples......Not with news and facts, but with garbage Spewing opinions I say the cops should’ve D regulated themselves right there on the spot.......Say have a nice day .......and Drop the Mic

And I can tell you from personal experience having a conscience .....having morals and values .......and taking the highroad every time, Because the other side acts like a petulant child and throws a fit every time they don’t get what they want .......sooner or later, will get you the biggest kick in the ass you’ve ever had........And you’ll regret not kicking some ass

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Even had they not got the reaction that they did...... the left-wing of this country (the news people and the Demorats) Will still be on TV brainwashing the sheeples......Not with news and facts, but with garbage Spewing opinions I say the cops should’ve D regulated themselves right there on the spot.......Say have a nice day .......and Drop the Mic

And I can tell you from personal experience having a conscience .....having morals and values .......and taking the highroad every time, Because the other side acts like a petulant child and throws a fit every time they don’t get what they want .......sooner or later, will get you the biggest kick in the ass you’ve ever had........And you’ll regret not kicking some ass
When I worked for the Dallas Stars Hockey team I'd stop every now and then to watch the young kids play Hockey games. I can't tell you how many times I would see that specific group of young athlete's crying to their parents that they didn't have the latest phone, game system, bike... I swear, every day it was a different kid. Thought I was in the twilight zone.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Ah democracy. I know you guys are armchair quarterbacking but remember that unless you are standing their and you want to die (by your gun or someone elses) then what either of you said makes no sense. Yes a small group of stupid people showed up where they aren't welcome but in this country everyone enjoys protection no matter what side you are on. There was a time when we would take people out back and teach them a lesson but there was a small number of those instances that got out of hand and people died for no reason. So talk a young mans game but I know you are just as frustrated as the rest of us with these idiots, just don't let them suck you into making a mistake of getting involved. Those people showed up just to get the crowd excited so they could make a viral video. They succeeded. If no one paid any attention to them and acted like they weren't there then they would have went home empty handed. Instead they got the very thing they came for. Sad.
What did i say that was armchair QB?

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What did i say that was armchair QB?
What makes you think the protesters need protection? They can carry guns just like anyone else. Clearly threatening the protesters lives (as many of the people in the video were doing) everyone was just one bad choice away from making anyone feel though their life was in clear danger. Don't take my word for it, the Sturgis police pulled their first deadly force weapon out and pointed it directly at the crowd. The next step was fire arms. Police aren't there to take sides and care less who is for or against them, they are there to keep the peace. They were providing a line between protesters and those spouting harm. The protesters could have fire arms. Many protesters over the last couple of months have openly carried guns and some have protested with concealed weapons too, its all over the news. Claiming the protesters need protection is "armchair" because everyone in this country has the right to #1 free speech and #2 carry a weapon. I too find anyone (no matter their beliefs or dislike of police) dumb enough to kick a hornets nest from the inside pretty stupid. But be careful about your assumption that the police circle wasn't there to protect the crowd. That small group could have called the police and told them they were going to show up and protest and that their members were all legally armed in accordance with state law. If you knew that watching the video, would you look at the video the same? After working in law for several years I have had to be very careful about assumptions.