Rebel Rocket Attack

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
At first I was thinking "what the......" and then when that little boy walked up and kicked the guy in the shin I cracked up.

I was hesitant to even open the video....... from the title I was worried it would be Butch catching up to Ginny!!! :dance

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:laugh
Bagging Dumbo is one thing, but they had better not kill Bambi or we might get REALLY mad.:bat

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:laugh
Bagging Dumbo is one thing, but they had better not kill Bambi or we might get REALLY mad.:bat

Yeah.......save Bambi for all us americans to hunt. LOL Personally I haven't been deer hunting in years...mostly to due to being too busy...and hating thinking of all the things I could be doing instead of freezing my butt off in a tree. I am very thankful that plenty of people still do around here. It has really gotten bad to drive anywhere at night. I know very few people who have not hit a deer in the last few years.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Gave up trying to murder Bambi in 1970 after I got back from overseas. Still like to eat them though.
Chicken fried with cream pan gravy or honey. Yum

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
At first I was thinking "what the......" and then when that little boy walked up and kicked the guy in the shin I cracked up.

I was hesitant to even open the video....... from the title I was worried it would be Butch catching up to Ginny!!! :dance

Jason ..... That doesn't happen often . She always kicks ME in the shin !!!:love
:crazy:dance:cheers