regulator

broglie

:cool: hi. question for the experts. The window regulator for 1961 Bel Air will work for a 61 Impala four dr sedan, (Flat Top)???
Thanks
I found this 61 IMpala a year ago in the state of Tn. The car is in Tx at the present time, have been workin' at the distance with the help of my brother ,he lives in Tx. The car is in good shape, the previous owner(s) did some work to it, but far from over.

bobs409

Administrator
Hi, I moved your post into this section for better results.

I'm looking at a Hollander manual now and they say the 4 door sedan shares a regulator with the 4 door wagons but they list another number/entry for the 4 door hardtop. (yours is a sport sedan with no frames around the door windows, right?)

There are alot of cars that interchange with each of these however. Chevy 61-64's, Buicks 61-63, Olds 61-64 and Pontiacs 61-64.

Bob

broglie

correct bob 409.
The IMpala Iam working on does not have frames on the windows, this is a post, four door sedan ,some people call it "flat top" some others "Sherman tank".
This car is big. If I can find the way to post a pix I will show this to the memebers.
Thanks
Regulator

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Bob o' buddy ol pal what does you Hollander manual say about the vent window regulators?

I think I am going to have to get me one of those books somtime soon!

Sorry for the hijack :eek: