REMEMBERING THOSE WHO SERVE..

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I want to personally that all our veterans, on this, their day........ My father joined the Army Air Corps in 1936 and retired SAC in 1957 as a CWO.....It is my hope that all the sacrifices the military men and women have made, will not be in vain.

God Bless those that defended our liberty and freedom.......I hope that we can keep it......

My Father, Howard P. Jackson

IMG_3995.jpg

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Gunny Sgt. Wershiner holding on to the vertical stabilizer after being thrown from his DH-9. He crawled back into his cockpit to continue the fight. He later was shot through both lungs and his pilot Lt. Brewer was shot through the leg and hip. They are credited with shooting down the first two German aircraft by the Marines in WW1. They finished the war in the hospital recovering from their wounds. They were awarded the Navy Cross and the Purple Heart for this action.

Wish they were here today............

IMG_3992.jpg

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My brother in law 19 years old and in the jungles of Vietnam, Purple Heart and Agent Orange Exposure. RIP Big Jim and thank you for your service.

Thank you, too all Veterans and Service members for your sacrifice for our freedom present and past here's too you :drinking

I'm a PROUD Veteran :drinking

my brother Big Jim.jpg

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Today, on Veterans Day, please take time to remember all the sacrifices that the men and women of our armed forces have made to ensure that our freedom and democracy will always remain.

The selflessness of our American Veterans and their loyalty to this nation has earned them a debt of gratitude from every American.

To our Veterans; we thank you, we honor you and we salute you.

Have a Happy Veterans Day

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
We can never repay our brave young men and women for all they have done to protect our great country; I think just.to. Never forget is a start; I wish the young brainwashed people mostly liberals had a clue just how lucky they are to live here and all the sacrifices made for us to live like we do. :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow