Reparations

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Ever hear the racial pejorative"white n*@##r? That has two meanings--a young man raised in the ghetto who goes to school, does his homework, gets grades,gets into a good school by working for and earning a scholarship,gets an advanced degree, marries well, and lands a successful career .The ones left behind in the project hate him because of his success and for disproving the lie that "we can't get ahead because of whitey". The other group that term was disparagingly used on was the Irish. Irish were associated with alcohol abuse and for a bad temper that resulted in lots of fighting and family problems. The were referred to also as the"ni@@#rs of the british isles. I guess somebody isn't happy until they impune somebody else. I keep hoping racism and the resultant societal tension will one day end,but as long as some misguided losers still think they can exploit it for themselves, it will still be around.As long as there are liberal politicians, you will have class envy, social exploitation, and big promises to end it,despite the fact they are the only ones to exploit it to their personal ends.

Last edited:

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6de26cb409a6886e542aa45e337c5a8ee03f6b57c041ace73c3067346d37ffe4.jpg

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Let's see- because of the democrats since the mid '60's,we've been paying for welfare,low income welfare project housing,free medical,food stamps,cell phones,free breakfast and lunch at school,affirmative action in employment,free legal services,free or drastically reduced entry into colleges and universities ( I men, how many basketball scholarships can we give out?),free drug treatment,substance abuse and rehab, plus the expense of running a larger than normal prison system,extra law enforcement to offset increasingly violent crime,extra court system expenses,disproportionately distributed,property damage and urban decay in business districts in our towns and cities,crack cocaine induced homeless problems,I mean, where does this all end?When will America wake up and quit listening to the lies from the left, worse than that,the blame that it's all our fault,and tolerating the insinuation that we did it to them?Haven't we been paying reparations for 55 years or so? Where has the jacksons,sharpens,farrakhans and obamas spent all this money? It sure hasn't cured the problem.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Let's see- because of the democrats since the mid '60's,we've been paying for welfare,low income welfare project housing,free medical,food stamps,cell phones,free breakfast and lunch at school,affirmative action in employment,free legal services,free or drastically reduced entry into colleges and universities ( I men, how many basketball scholarships can we give out?),free drug treatment,substance abuse and rehab, plus the expense of running a larger than normal prison system,extra law enforcement to offset increasingly violent crime,extra court system expenses,disproportionately distributed,property damage and urban decay in business districts in our towns and cities,crack cocaine induced homeless problems,I mean, where does this all end?When will America wake up and quit listening to the lies from the left, worse than that,the blame that it's all our fault,and tolerating the insinuation that we did it to them?Haven't we been paying reparations for 55 years or so? Where has the jacksons,sharpens,farrakhans and obamas spent all this money? It sure hasn't cured the problem.

When I was out working in the truck the other day I was driving down the road going through one of those sections of town that we the taxpayers generously provided and the playground they built for their youngsters about three years ago that came with about three basketball courts and other things doesn't look like its been used much the weeds were about 2 feet high. I guess they would rather be out roaming with gangs and selling drugs on the street corner. The mission down the street that hands out free food to these people and the recipients of these services were driving nicer cars than what I drive.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Sitting here watching the History channel program this evening and thought.........Perhaps Charles Hackley Estate is the one to finance Reparations............:laugh2

Just Sayin!