riddler award

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Doesn't do anything for me either but there is a lot of beautiful work involved. Sure could have used something other than those 61 Pontiac bucket seats. Pontiac guys need them

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Doesn't do anything for me either but there is a lot of beautiful work involved. Sure could have used something other than those 61 Pontiac bucket seats. Pontiac guys need them
Tommy,
How do you know those seats arn't Olds Buick or Cadillac?....:poke

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Some very nice cars there.I love that 55 with a W engine,and that 61,whatever it has.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It's hard to see the silhouette of that wagon with the hood and tailgate open.
It's obvious that the workmanship is terrific but I'd like to see more pictures.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The white 61, Does, have beautiful workmanship.:bow It doesn't need radical changes.:clap Chevrolet, got it right.:appl

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I dont, but most people wouldn't know the difference . Keep on, I'm gonna sick Troy on you bout them wheels. :taunt
I new I was going to catch hell from you on those wheels...:bat
I still need to send my 15's in to be rehooped...:D

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The white 61 wagon has to have so many body modifications (35 i think ) to compete for the riddler award. Sure there's a ton of money in it and it probably won't get driven. But when you see it and think someone chose a car from our family to do this project is very cool and to keep it a w engine where most would have swapped in a late model ls makes it even cooler.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Is the Riddler award what that 63 Impala with the 59 Plymouth top won a few years ago?