Riots Tonight

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Gav,
I appreciate your words and concern. It amazes me that you "get it", while many who are born here in the US don't have a clue. We are far from perfect, but we do always manage to right the ship.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
My logic, maybe is skewed, but I think it's time, to make these ASSHOLES, Afraid of the Police.:appl Kissing their Asses, and donating money to them, makes them, more F-en demanding. Wake up, dump politicians.:sleep1 You're supposed to be serving, US people. If Not, get out of office.:pan

Skip BLM is talking about forming a political 3rd party and with all the brain washed idiots I see at their protests this sounds a tad scary to me.

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
When I was a kid, I lived in the city of Albany. The South End, to be exact. :clapThings got rough sometimes.:eek1 Either you learned to fight, or got the shit kicked out of you, every other day.:doh Myself and my friends, learned to fight. Not saying, we were tough guys but knowing how to defend yourself, brings respect. The majority of us grew up right. Respected our Parents, Teacher's, other people's Right's, and Law Enforcement. We went to Church every Sunday. There was many different nationalities, living in the neighborhood. We had Italian, Polish, German, Irish, Black, Jewish etc. We had a Russian family, living across the street from us.:applGreat people, hard workers. Albany, was always Democrap. They were the party, of the people.:rolleyes We had a very strict Police force. They didn't take ANY Shit.:hide There was a Dectective named Tony Dean.:fear He was one Tough Bastich. The Black people, in our neighborhoods were petrified of him.:eek3 The Paddy wagon would show up, and pick up a few trouble makers. By the time they reached the station house, they got a case of whupass, put on them. Back in the fifties, there were always homeless people around. I'm ashamed to say, we called them Bums. Every so often a person would fall asleep in someone's stairwell. They'd call the cops, and the meat wagon would come, and take them to the Police station.Them too, would get the shit knocked out of them. Back then, the cops had Big Black Buick, police cars. They were always around.:clap They did, keep the peace. When Martin Luther King, got assassinated in 1968, it got a little scary, living there. Demonstrations and looting took place, but with-in a week or so, the Police put a stop to all the violence. The local Politicians, along with the Black Community people, settled the problems, and everything went back to normal. People can get along, but they have to try.:appl

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This is a different world we live in now and I mean everything todays immigrants are different from the one that helped build this Country and you have to be careful when you're out on the street to many that are packing something these idiots don't want to just get into a hookfest they want to either shoot you club you or knife you.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
:yupThe upcoming Nov 3rd election will be the most important election in America's history. Never has so much been riding on the outcome. Vote! Vote! Vote! If you don't vote, you have no complaints.

We just went through that keeping the queen witch out of power!! Here we go again! I guess the left are just as stupid now as they were then. I mean really, biden is their choice??? Have we sunk that low?????

Problem won't actually be biden but whoever is pulling his strings! He's just a figure head. (did I just say that straight faced?) When they get in (hopefully we can stall that another 4 years) get ready for the obama years all over again! The spying, the lying, the forced health care and on and on... Open borders? Now that one is really scary!!!

If biden wins, America will really become a laughing stock! Bad enough we (not me) elected a non U.S. born phony TWICE! but to elect this worthless boob is just INSANITY on a whole other level!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We just went through that keeping the queen witch out of power!! Here we go again! I guess the left are just as stupid now as they were then. I mean really, biden is their choice??? Have we sunk that low?????

Problem won't actually be biden but whoever is pulling his strings! He's just a figure head. (did I just say that straight faced?) When they get in (hopefully we can stall that another 4 years) get ready for the obama years all over again! The spying, the lying, the forced health care and on and on... Open borders? Now that one is really scary!!!

If biden wins, America will really become a laughing stock! Bad enough we (not me) elected a non U.S. born phony TWICE! but to elect this worthless boob is just INSANITY on a whole other level!

Boy is this going to get me in trouble here. However I am going to ask anyway. However let me preface it with saying I too didn't vote for Obama either time. I was opposed to most of the stuff he did while in office. And, I don't like what he has done since leaving office to destroy this country and fight against a sitting President. With that said, why do you think he was not a US citizen Bob? His mother was a US citizen. Even if he was born outside the states to a foreign father, he would still be a US citizen. At least according to my understanding of the laws he would. What am I missing? :hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide

bobs409

Administrator
Fake birth certificate tells me all I need. Those with legitimate ones don't need to fake them. His own brother or was it half brother even admitted he was born in Kenya! He put "foreigner" on his college application I believe. U.S born don't do that. There are probably many other things I am not even remembering.

Every damn thing about that guy was a lie!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Fake birth certificate tells me all I need. Those with legitimate ones don't need to fake them. His own brother or was it half brother even admitted he was born in Kenya! He put "foreigner" on his college application I believe. U.S born don't do that. There are probably many other things I am not even remembering.

Every damn thing about that guy was a lie!

Bob, I am not arguing in any way for Obama. He wasn't the start of the decline of America, however he shifted it into high gear. He stated that he was going to fundamentally change the US. Obama clearly hates America to some extent and is doing everything he can to do it with his followers. However, born in Kenya doesn't mean he is not a US citizen. He most likely put foreigner on his college application so he would get more preferential treatment than he was already going to get. Typical lowlife tactics by many to get something, or more of something instead of working or paying for it like most of us. Now, for me, denouncing the US by stating you were from somewhere else when you hold citizenship even on a college application, should be enough to make you ineligible for the Presidency. Sorry, I wish I could say he wasn't, however I just don't see it.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Boy is this going to get me in trouble here. However I am going to ask anyway. However let me preface it with saying I too didn't vote for Obama either time. I was opposed to most of the stuff he did while in office. And, I don't like what he has done since leaving office to destroy this country and fight against a sitting President. With that said, why do you think he was not a US citizen Bob? His mother was a US citizen. Even if he was born outside the states to a foreign father, he would still be a US citizen. At least according to my understanding of the laws he would. What am I missing? :hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide
Don't quote me on this but what I heard back then was if you were a US citizen living outside the US and gave birth to a child sired from a foreigner that child was not a US citizen, with that being said that law was changed shortly after obummer was born. That is what I remember hearing when all of this was current news but I never vetted it.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

Jeff here is what I found on the net, this is the law I was talking about that was changed shortly after obummer was born. That is why all the stink was raised about his birth certificate, most people believe that he does not have a real US birth certificate as he was born in Kenya or somewhere over there and not the US.

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18

Bob; Biden, is gonna pick that lying bastard Hitlary, for V.P. :batIt;s the only way, he can win. Maybe.:dunno

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob; Biden, is gonna pick that lying bastard Hitlary, for V.P. :batIt;s the only way, he can win. Maybe.:dunno

I doubt it Skip. Biden has committed to selecting a woman of color. It would be extremely interesting to see how the left could pull off Hillary as a woman of color, let alone a woman. However, with that said, and the mental state of democrats and liberals, the idiots would believe anything their masters tell them to. So maybe you have a point.