Riots Tonight

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Man somebody better put something together to stop this crap before people totally get fed up and desperate and start taking matters into their own hands because its not going to end pretty at all.

Mark
Notice the 4 foot tall guy in red tshirt telling him to shoot him. Guess he got what he asked for. The guy who beat the kid with a skateboard found out you dont bring a skateboard to a gun fight. The guy who got his arm canoed had a gun and is lucky he didnt catch on in the chest. He should now be known as lefty. 2 dead and one with a gimp arm by a guy who was defending himself. Its going to happen more. Funny how Kenosha auieted down after bodies started to drop.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I guess the lawyer that took that kid Sandman who was being harassed by the Indian a couple yrs. back is taking this kids case that did this shooting in the video. They're also saying the last idiot he killed has a bunch of bullets in his body and the one in his back they're thinking killed him so someone was shooting at this kid with the AR so this lawyer thinks the self defense plea will work just fine. The idiot that was wounded told a friend that his intentions were to shoot this kid with the AR so this makes the self defense plea even stronger.

That poor guy that had the fire extinguisher really got his bell rung these protesters that are misbehaving need to go away one way or another.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well we all know if all the cities that are having trouble with their protesters looting & burning & killing if they all had this Sheriffs plan this problem would go away but having said this I imagine there is Libatard lawyers hiding under every rock looking to slither out from under and go after this mans job.

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Well we all know if all the cities that are having trouble with their protesters looting & burning & killing if they all had this Sheriffs plan this problem would go away but having said this I imagine there is Libatard lawyers hiding under every rock looking to slither out from under and go after this mans job.

Mark
Then let's declare open season on all libtard lawyers!

425/409ER

Well Known Member
The little pricks were rioting in PA last night after another felon was shot trying to kill a cop. We need to set these clowns up, send them to a trap and arrest them all when they walk into the trap. Send them to gitmo as terrorist combatants that they are for treason.

bobs409

Administrator
Trap yes but don't look for the cops to do anything. They get their orders from the same government that DOES NOTHING!

How about a street justice trap??? It's coming down to it.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't know what's it gonna take to keep these Cops from getting shot/killed. When you have two Cops sitting in their car and some asshat comes up and shoots both of them and then after this and keeping in mind the Cops didn't shoot anybody to start a protest then they go down to the emergency ward where they took the Cops that were shot and they start protesting for no reason I'm thinking this is grounds for doing some head bashing these idiots are just getting to brave. I'm for calling out the National guard and if there doing more than peaceful protesting you commence to beating them up some. What's going to happen is they're going to force people to defend themselves I mean if they're going to protest you might as well give them a reason to protest.

Mark