Riots Tonight

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
ef1c2814016d382a116e233fa614c9e1681a600495c3b69f2ca3b11dcbc184e5.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I still think a couple of large properly equipped front end loaders would be a good start to clearing streets of all the the riff raff and I think a water cannon would be immensely helpful they seems to work pretty well overseas.

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
I see where various nicer retail stores in the area are boarding their businesses up in preparation for the election. Quite an interesting era we live in. In 1992, when the riot that rodney king started broke out, things got ugly, I worked downtown a few miles from the northern end of the riot zone, and some of our PD buddies were at the lunch truck discussing the state of things, and the solution for the civilly disobedient came out-- Uzis, skip loaders, and dump trucks. When asked what the solution for the drug problem was, the answer came out again--Uzis, skip loaders,and dump trucks. Gang problem? Uzis, skip loaders,and dump trucks. Aggressive out of control homeless panhandlers? Uzis, skip loaders,and dump trucks. Amazing how some people seem to know how to get things done.They must be really afraid that Trump is going to win if they are so afraid that rioting would break out. If bidet won, the conservatives wouldn't be rioting because they are above that. Maybe it's a good sign.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Counting down....3 more days until rioting, looting, burning.

ONLY BECAUSE TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN........................NO CONTEST..................REMEMBER ALL THE RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING WHEN OBAMA WAS RE-ELECTED TO HIS SECOND TERM....................PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

TODAY THE OTHER SIDE IS WAY OUT OF CONTROL IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE............

wristpin

Well Known Member
Wait, don't we already have that? :p
ONLY BECAUSE TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN........................NO CONTEST..................REMEMBER ALL THE RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING WHEN OBAMA WAS RE-ELECTED TO HIS SECOND TERM....................PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

TODAY THE OTHER SIDE IS WAY OUT OF CONTROL IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE............
Notice all the riots stopped on virtually the same day. Word went out The Voters who were undecided or potential Biden voters were having enough of the crap. Riots miraculously stopped. No matter who wins there will be riots and looting because Christmas is coming....I mean because Trump supporters Ain't Woke

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Man it would be nice if the Repubeicans took everything the House the Senate and the big house naturally Trump could drop the hammer on these Azzhats!!

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Notice all the riots stopped on virtually the same day. Word went out The Voters who were undecided or potential Biden voters were having enough of the crap. Riots miraculously stopped. No matter who wins there will be riots and looting because Christmas is coming....I mean because Trump supporters Ain't Woke

A lot of the riots, looting and violent protest ( there were "NO" peaceful protest ) have not stopped. The media just stopped covering it to make it appear like it stopped or slowed down so the Demoshits could act like it wasn't their fault or people, and to show they supported law and order for the current election. It's another example of the conspiracy between the media and the left that allegedly doesn't exist. My office mate always use to tell me there was no such thing a liberal media. I told him one day that if that were true, most of the TV programs, commercials, movies, radio programs, etc., would not be on the tv, radio, and at the movies. He has since changed his opinion, or at least he keeps it too himself.