Riots Tonight

425/409ER

Well Known Member
So here in Minneapolis we had some riots over some dude that everyone is hell bent on being judge and jury over. My pet peave is the response by the Gov here, stores looted, people not practicing social distancing (by his rules), burning down stores and just plain lawlessness. So what doe Gov. Walz do? he puts this out.

walz.jpg

As you see, no protection for the police, no National guard to protect the good people and their businesses. Just another liberal hack Gov. that does nothing for the working class people here, same as the POS in Michigan. Hope all these people lose their posh political jobs over this. It just disgusting.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The police are ultimately unable to protect you. This is why laws are created to stop you from protecting yourself. That would be an admission of their inability to do so. Peaceful protest is ok. Rioters and looters should be shot on site. All of them, men, women, children. These scum are just looking for a reason to act out and steal. Our legal system is often a poor representation of justice. However, if you allow the rule of law to disintegrate like in this case and many others, anarchy will follow. Yet they do so for political and racial issues. Our government should stop treating and responding to any person based on race, sex, religion etc. People are people and should be treated the same. However we continue to classify people by race, sex and color. We make excuses for some based on race, sex and color. Jim Morrison should have sang: Bullet strikes the rioters head, and it's all over for the unknown rioter..........

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I do not condone looting or destruction of another's property during protests, that said, this man was murdered in the worst way. He was cuffed, helpless. That officer had intent. He meant to inflict deadly force. Watch the video and think, what if that were your son, your brother, your husband. Once the cuffs are on the fight is over.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This guy didn't need to die I didn't see him resisting but that being said they had to know this rioting complete with out of town, state rioters that come just for the looting has to stop it happens Damn near every time. These stores need to protect their own because the Police ain't gonna do it. Install some Claymores at the doors to get their attention and then if their stupid enough (which they are) to continue in you open up with automatic fire.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I do not condone looting or destruction of another's property during protests, that said, this man was murdered in the worst way. He was cuffed, helpless. That officer had intent. He meant to inflict deadly force. Watch the video and think, what if that were your son, your brother, your husband. Once the cuffs are on the fight is over.
I have to agree with you. This guy was killed by the police. There should be many more murder charges filed against police officers. They have gotten away with way too much for way too long. Maybe the standards have been dropped too far. We sure have some officers these days that seem to be very scared and pull their weapon and shoot for no reason. What happened to controlling the situation with your words and authority? Even so, I cannot condone rioting, looting, and arson in any form. Why don't they riot and burn down the police station? They should turn the anger towards the guilty ones, not their fellow citizens and business's that have done nothing.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Activating the National Guard is a F ing joke. They will not do anything like EVERY past issue. They are not given the authority, ammunition for their weapons or the authorization to use them. They will simply stand around and watch the fires and violence. Full automatic weapons will solve this problem. Dead rioters in the street will solve this problem. When the first one or two rioters die, the rest will run off like the cowards thieving scum they are. The Governor and Mayor are complicit in the violence and property destruction going on. They are doing NOTHING to stop it. I hope no store owner reopens there. I hope no tax dollars are spent to rebuild what these pieces of garbage have destroyed. Sorry, I guess you know how I feel about this subject.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This has absolutely nothing to do with race. A police officer acting like most of them do, killed a criminal for no reason other than the badge he carried said he could. Idiots are making it a race issued because they have no education or success in their lives. I keep hearing unarmed African American. Was he an immigrant from Africa? If he was born here, that makes him an American. However, most importantly is that an American of "ANY" color was killed by the police because they could. We should not care about the color of this person skin at all. He died for no reason. He should have been arrested and taken to jail like the criminal he was. The people making this a racial issue is ridiculous. White people and others are treated the same way everyday at the hands of the police and nobody seems to care or do anything about it. Ask me how I know.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Get ready for another catch phrase "I can't breathe" to be on every news channel 24/7 until it comes out of our ears.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
This has absolutely nothing to do with race. A police officer acting like most of them do, killed a criminal for no reason other than the badge he carried said he could. Idiots are making it a race issued because they have no education or success in their lives. I keep hearing unarmed African American. Was he an immigrant from Africa? If he was born here, that makes him an American. However, most importantly is that an American of "ANY" color was killed by the police because they could. We should not care about the color of this person skin at all. He died for no reason. He should have been arrested and taken to jail like the criminal he was. The people making this a racial issue is ridiculous. White people and others are treated the same way everyday at the hands of the police and nobody seems to care or do anything about it. Ask me how I know.

Tell that to this Dumbass elected official of y'alls.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
For one the officers went way beyond the line. They simply cuff his hands behind his back, and leg chains if needed, he would not have been any threat, and then hauled to jail. Done . As for the rioters ,why damage buildings and such, the property owners had nothing to do with it. Those that damage property should be fined heavily and jailed. Some of those rioters probably don't give a rats ass about some one killed, they just want to go out and riot.Wonder if they realize how stupid and ignorant they are when they do that. They ought to get rioters names and burn their houses down, see how they like that!!!

wristpin

Well Known Member
Minnesota has a Muzi Rep they voted in. Perhaps they just wanted Minneapolis to look like Mogadishu. Let it burn baby. More violence and killing and looting and rapes is what they voted for.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

What do you think zero?