Riots Tonight

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
i told the wife the cops and anyone with a good sprayer should blast the looters with a strong solution of some form of cat piss undiluted of course that will stick with them for days I doubt it would stop them but at least you could pick out the looters. or as Al Sharpton would put it liberators :pan:pan:pan

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
2e99109fac2b51c5711df16e19811a14ae98ec2f15ea13169fd0ac2459eeed8f.png

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
During the '92 riot that rodney king started, it seems that across the street from a large furniture store, there was a low rent six or eight unit apartment building. When the trouble started, about half the residents raided the furniture store carrying off easy chairs, couches, living room and dining room sets, entertainment centers and any thing else they thought they deserved somehow, and they set their junk furniture in and around the dumpster out back. Some of the other tenants were decent people, fingered the looters, the cops searched the place with the furniture store manager to identify stolen property, and the looters went to jail and the store recovered most of the stolen property. The other great thing is that while they were in jail, the trash company came and took away everything in, around, and on top of the dumpster. When they were released, they came home to nothing. Hard to have any sympathy for anybody like them.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Maybe that's how the Left Coast Bros spells it out there or maybe the SD cops had their own Flyod giving them problems.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
i told the wife the cops and anyone with a good sprayer should blast the looters with a strong solution of some form of cat piss undiluted of course that will stick with them for days I doubt it would stop them but at least you could pick out the looters. or as Al Sharpton would put it liberators :pan:pan:pan

Any chance on getting a semi load of skunk piss??

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had a similar thought when I seen it Mike. However I could not find any information to prove or disprove it, which is why I didn't comment on it. :dunno2

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Mainly, if it really happened it would be plastered all over the news. Left would have loved this and quite frankly so would most other normal people. Look at the source. Plus the picture is really photo shop looking at the body outlines
Cop would not have his face shield up, and wouldn't be standing liker a statue

425/409ER

Well Known Member
While Floyd did not deserve to die he has a criminal record down in TX. of like 7 felony's. One for robbery with a firearm. He also had fentanyl and something else in his system at the time of death. If the Antifa little bastard want a fight let's take it to them, those little sissy's can't fight and would be done in a few days.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
While Floyd did not deserve to die he has a criminal record down in TX. of like 7 felony's. One for robbery with a firearm. He also had fentanyl and something else in his system at the time of death. If the Antifa little bastard want a fight let's take it to them, those little sissy's can't fight and would be done in a few days.
I heard those antifa sissys swing a mean purse. :tantrum

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
May have been said before. Why are black/brown people called African-Americans and white people are called Americans? We are all Americans. Most all BORN HERE. As long as that “title” precedes whatever is said, it only prolongs/solidifies a racial divide. When I’m asked my country of origin, I now say Dutch-American.

Fuzz

MAGA

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hyphenation of your nationality only serves to divide people, as does classifying them by race, color, sexual orientation, etc. If they really want to play that game, most of us can call ourselves African American as they say that is where life started. Ancestry is not Nationality. There are some though that can Hyphenate their nationality. They are the ones that actually immigrated from another country and became a citizen.