Riots Tonight

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
The only cure for this racism/black lives matter problem is for the black folks to get rid of the niggers.
Stop being a criminal, cooperate with the cops would be a good start I think there is more Black to White racism than the other way around but admitting to that would stop the handouts and the Libs wouldn't have anything to do, mostly at election time :panwe the people just need to help the cops get their job done, just a little old time religion would do the trick

Robert Jacobson

From 2017 thru 2020, 772 black people have been killed in the United States by police. In the same time period 1,430 white people have been killed by police. Where's the rioting for the white people? Where's WLM? Oh I forgot, there is no white lives matter. Looter's? Shoot them. Black lives matter only if they are killed by a white policeman.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
From 2017 thru 2020, 772 black people have been killed in the United States by police. In the same time period 1,430 white people have been killed by police. Where's the rioting for the white people? Where's WLM? Oh I forgot, there is no white lives matter. Looter's? Shoot them. Black lives matter only if they are killed by a white policeman.

Oh don't let that get out they'll want to protest about that too because that outright discrimination.

Mark

chuckl

Well Known Member
Since "choke holds," "sleeper holds," "rubber bullets," "tear gas" and the like have been prohibited by the mayors of many cities; what measures can the police use? Gummy Bears? Social workers? The police stand around like eunuchs trying to protect themselves. They are being disrespected, humiliated, defunded and used as scapegoats by the very moronic, imbecilic people who need them most. Who are you going to call for a 911 emergency? ANTIFA? BLM? George Soros? The Democratic Party? What a dumb, stupid bunch thumb suckers who call themselves leaders. :finger:finger:finger:finger

Where the hell are the water cannon trucks. They work in every country that uses them to disperse unruly crowds. Terrorists, looters and/or rioters using fireworks, lasers, firebombs, etc. need a good hosing down with water. Water is non-lethal, washes some of the stench off the "protesters," blasts them off their feet and puts out all the fires. Come on, mayors, get your big boy/girl pants on and start solving these problems, not making them worse. Get this sh*t over with or get the hell out of the way! :spank :spank

Chuckl

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Come on you guys. Why not take the gloves off and go with another "natural crowd dispersant" liquid pig $hit. The smell that keeps on giving. Ever drive by a field when they're applying that $hit????? There's a utube about a farmer in North Dakota spraying around some protesters.... awesome....it was England...here
https://awesomejelly.com/protesters-trespass-farm-sprays-poop/

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Time for the citizens to start "handling" things! Maybe then something will get done about all this craziness!

Get one of those farmers trucks that Dave mentioned and go dispense some much needed justice!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Come on you guys. Why not take the gloves off and go with another "natural crowd dispersant" liquid pig $hit. The smell that keeps on giving. Ever drive by a field when they're applying that $hit????? There's a utube about a farmer in North Dakota spraying around some protesters.... awesome....it was England...here
https://awesomejelly.com/protesters-trespass-farm-sprays-poop/

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

I saw that that was hilarious laughed my rear off.

Mark