Riots Tonight

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When I see these Douche Bags protesting on the streets & interstates this video pretty much describes how I feel about how to clear the streets plus I had my very own hate session going on today when some old broad pulled right out in front of me while I was driving down the road in the Dog minding my own business. But I feel better when I watch videos like this maybe I should move to this Country so I can get in on the action, the only trouble is I'm afraid I'd run into to many Libatards.

Mark

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What you all need right now.

116405840_2388280328132044_7970399729442759879_n.jpg

Gav

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Here you have a krazy Kracker protester telling a black doctor he's more black than she is.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
At least it's the black cop that gave her a knuckle sandwich. If it was the white guy that just got hit twice that did that, this would be all over the media. (maybe it is, I don't watch any of their BS anymore)

I think I read the cop was in trouble for this but I don't know which cop was in trouble.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was reading a headline this morning about the Amazonian being a tad depressed about the Covid-19 situation but I'm such rotten individual I couldn't find in my heart to give a good sh#t about it so I didn't click on the link and I figured that in that big mansion that we provided the losers with I figured she had enough space to walk off any Manic depressive moods it had .

Mark