RIP Ruth Bader Ginsberg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Even as Ginsberg lies in state, Pelosi cannot just remember, or say nice things about her. They have to inject their sick politics into everything.

wristpin

Well Known Member
I was busy today not giving a shit about the clown show but i was kinda curious if they had packed ice or cat litter around the body. Anyone heard?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was busy today not giving a shit about the clown show but i was kinda curious if they had packed ice or cat litter around the body. Anyone heard?

Don't know about Ginney but I thought I heard that they were giving the old stink eye to Pelosi with the D.C Coroner on quick dial.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Be sure to read the comments. They are great!! :D

Boy do the Rats know how to throw a party or what? So then Bernard Milk was responsible for San Fransisco being the gay capitol of the states then?:D

Mark

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
just to slow the roll, she's a conservative...;)

Attachments

• babe.jpg
    babe.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 17

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Boy do the Rats know how to throw a party or what? So then Bernard Milk was responsible for San Fransisco being the gay capitol of the states then?:D

Mark
Why would the Navy honor an activist judge that chose to lie and divide the people by race and color of the country she took an oath to defend it's constitution?