RIP Ruth Bader Ginsberg

jammer

We need to fix that with term limits , make them live in the district they represent ( so we have access to them) , wages should be equal to the average wage in that district ,with a 3 person board overseeing things getting done. They could live conference with D.C. or fly in if needed . Maybe then we could get someone who really wants to work for their people . Should we have some peaceful protests ??

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We need to fix that with term limits , make them live in the district they represent ( so we have access to them) , wages should be equal to the average wage in that district ,with a 3 person board overseeing things getting done. They could live conference with D.C. or fly in if needed . Maybe then we could get someone who really wants to work for their people . Should we have some peaceful protests ??

We have term limits. The American people are too stupid or lazy to use it. It's called voting. Very simple. No incumbent gets a vote from anyone. Instead each year they vote for the same people of their preferred ideology. And in my opinion, it appears that the people we are voting for become less educated, more corrupt and immature every year. The American public should be embarrassed to look themselves in the mirror.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just like any other vacancy on the court system, nominate, a hearing and put that person in it's not that hard. Seems these libtard Demoncrat Gov. have no problem putting some one in right away on the States Supreme Courts when it happens in their states.

And it just shows to go ya never stand in the middle between the Libatards and their chance to kill babies they'll do what it takes to keep abortion legal and other underhanded laws.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Dems say her last words were for her replacement to be chosen by the next president. Bunch of bullshitters, they were probably shaking her dead body saying, "stay alive till November bxtch"

I think I'm gonna have to side with Trump I don't think she said it the Rats are lying. This is going to be their battle call they think they can double down on whatever kind of BS they're going to throw at the Repubeicans.

Mark