RIP Ruth Bader Ginsberg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Lou Dobbs says tell the liberals to go to hell, I agree! It’s time to stop giving them anything, Harry Reid use the nuclear option and now it’s time for a simple majority to replace her and do it next week! Anyone who thinks that the Democrats wouldn’t do the same thing has their cheese slid off the cracker.:tantrum Maybe the steaming pile of Pelosi will be next if her blood pressure explodes.:D:D:D

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What does he have to lose Steve? Absolutely nothing! And you are absolutely correct. This would make the fake news media blow their tops. They can’t tell the truth about anything and I guarantee you I would put this in their face and I would do it within the next week. :happy:woohoo I’m much better now thanks.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If they are a politician, and their mouth is moving, they are lying. McConnel is probably having drinks with Pelosi and Schumer laughing their asses off about how they are going play the left and right against each other on this one.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I hope they do push a nice conservative judge thru. Thats the issue I am voting on in November anyway. If there is going to be any hope for the country it lies ina SC that has constitutionalists. Not nitwits that think its a living document open to wacko interpretations.

bobs409

Administrator
Also note the word "installed." Do we install presidents or elect them?? I guess it depends on which side wins. Someone is trying hard to "install" that bitch harris! (biden is out to lunch, just being used as a puppet)

Why can't we get rid of this criminal element we have? We don't need any enemies from other countries, we have plenty right here!

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Republicans need to approve a new conservative judge to the Supreme Court before the election. I expect that if Trump wins, the Democraps will throw every legal challenge they can muster and the Supreme Court will have to decide another election.