road draft tube

Can I plug the road draft tube hole in the intake and just run breathers in the valve covers or do I need to put a grommet and pcv valve in the hole and route it to somewhere else?


Well Known Member
the way i have it is, a with others...put a gromet in the hole in the back of the intake, put a pcv valve in it, and run a hose to the rear of the carb....also i showcars sells a kit, but its cheaper to do it my way, and its easy and works....mike