Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
They still don't have the schedule released yet. What I do know is Friday evening is test and tune, Show car flag drop race, and a gamblers race. Saturday is time trials with various events including a jet powered amish buggy ( yes that is real lol) heads up shootout in the evening. Sunday i think we get a time trial or two in morning then eliminations. As soon as I have the schedule I will post it up.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hampton Suites
Ashland, OH
419-903-0900

I have been told...that's where all the cool guys are staying!!!!!!!!!!
No rooms left at the Hampton suites:cryblow
However I was able to book a room for three nights at the super 8 in Ashland! There is only one room left there. I'm getting too old to sleep in the truck. I'm going to the hamb drags with James this weekend and a swap meet. Then next week I'm headed to Ohio!!!! What a month. Maybe this time next year I'll be bringing my Coupe too:brow:unsure:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You going? They have one room with two queen beds and it's smoking if you want to go I'll get it. I can change my booking for a single room with two queens if you're going to go but you have to let me know quick!

Yep changed it to two queen beds, we are set pack your crap the bus is leaving Thursday morning at 6 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
I talked to the gal at the track the other day, asking about Camper parking . She said to tell them at the gate that you would like tobe withe the 409 group. You can put your trailer any where you like, according to her. Primitive camping only. You can contact Don Moyer ,440-567-1644

409RACER

Supporting Member 1
WANTED
We are looking for 1 348/409 valve cover. The tech inspector at my local track wants one for a wall hanger. Rusted, bent, holes, the cheaper the better. See me at the Rock and Race at Dragway 42. Thanks.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I talked to the gal at the track the other day, asking about Camper parking . She said to tell them at the gate that you would like tobe withe the 409 group. You can put your trailer any where you like, according to her. Primitive camping only. You can contact Don Moyer ,440-567-1644
I don’t think that will work we may be pushing it to have enough space for the cars alone. We have to get the cars in first and extra space is going to be for 409 show cars to park with us.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
WANTED
We are looking for 1 348/409 valve cover. The tech inspector at my local track wants one for a wall hanger. Rusted, bent, holes, the cheaper the better. See me at the Rock and Race at Dragway 42. Thanks.
I’ll throw a crusty one in my trailer today.