Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Just a suggestion, if we all pit the cars behind the trailers, instead of beside them, we could park the rigs closer to each other assuring more room to accomadate more cars. This way all the cars would be lined up in "409 row" behind the trailers next to the pit road, making a good showing for all the "W's".

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Bryan.....can we park our toy hauler in with the 409 and Z-11 cars so we can be closer??? We can park the Harley in the line to give the spectators something else to see!!!
Please!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hand over a $100.00 dollar bill to me and I'll see what I can do. And try and be a little humble from now on Phil old boy, nuk nuk.
That will be fine Ray.
I'm printing a new batch of hundred dollar bills this weekend to have some spending money for next week. Bought a new Hewlett Packard laser jet printer, got some good paper, and they are outstanding!!!! They also come with the yellow marking line!!!!! Never had a problem!!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Oh, by the way Ray, please bring your Iowa gift to this event. Decided this afternoon.....it needs to be a travelling trophy.!!!!!!!! A new pecker head needs it!!!!!!
If you want.......
Plenty of peckerheads coming to this event. I'll bring a selfie stick for your self portrait as your regifting to yourself. But with the crowd we're going to have you won't be keeping it long. They're emptying out the corn fields for this one. :bacon:happy:crazy

Last edited:

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Looks like a big weekend for everyone. I am stuck here in Maryland for a regional AACA show where I have been strong armed into being in charge of the judges and the chief Judge. He He I wonder how many points my red 62 will score:cool:
Please post the results as soon as you can and the bullet holes photos at the end of the track between Dave and Ray.
Robert

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
We’re really gonna have to keep it for the cars it’s gonna be tight getting the cars into the spot we have as it is Phil, we’ll have to wait and see unfortunately. I know there are two empty lots on the parking map, one we used last year that maybe they would allow some campers there