Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
FOR SALE: Our friend Red Williams isn't feeling very well these days. He has agreed to sell some of his 409 parts at this time. The Rock N Race will be a perfect time to sell these and raise some money for Red. ITEMS: 1965 409 HP block (might be sold), T-10 4-speed (might be sold), a set of 690 Heads, a set of 340 HP heads, a set of AFB carbs, maybe more. ALSO FOR SALE; a set of original exhaust manifolds, an Edelbrock 340 HP aluminum intake with an Edelbrock 1406 4 barrel with air cleaner, an original 409 iron water pump.

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
Hoping to ease all your fears about parking , I was at 42 last week , the place is huge. I don't think that parking will be a problem. Having the campers behind the cars is a great idea. Looking forward to seeing everyone :cool: Bryan, when I talked to the gal at the track, she said you could park anywhere on the property. All primitive , aka no hook ups.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hoping to ease all your fears about parking , I was at 42 last week , the place is huge. I don't think that parking will be a problem. Having the campers behind the cars is a great idea. Looking forward to seeing everyone :cool: Bryan, when I talked to the gal at the track, she said you could park anywhere on the property. All primitive , aka no hook ups.
Just got off the phone with Gordie... I have a feeling we’re in for a good time this weekend...:drunk

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That's the way yo do it Ralph....bring your heads and intakes.
Well Phil, Dean from Topeka in his 61 was that the H.A.M.B. he said he was going to Ralph's Wednesday on his way to Ohio. I think Ralph is trying to talk him into buying the 64 with the original paint that was down at the Standard station. Time will tell and I told him that he will be in for a real treat when he sees Ralph's collection! :D:tongue2 I like Ralph he is a pretty cool dude, and he's done just about everything when it comes to these cars. He definitely has a passion for them and the W Motors... He told me he had 25 complete 409 engines all at one time.:shock2:scared2:thud A few years ago....

Last edited: