Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Update: When Pat first called me, he said he would pay my expenses to get his car and trailer to Dragway42. I said that would be fine.
After I got home, Pat reminded me again. I asked do you want receipts.....No....just give me a total!!!! So I sent him a total of $1202.64. Said check would be mailed Tuesday!!! Got it today!!!!
Don't know what to do now!!!! He sent me 3 identical checks from the Toyota dealership in the amount of $409!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell.....got to save them....can't deposit them!!!!! He got the best of me again!!!!!!

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
In Canada we have an option to deposit to our personal account on line by taking a picture of the cheque we are depositing , we get to keep the cheque Phil.

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Update: When Pat first called me, he said he would pay my expenses to get his car and trailer to Dragway42. I said that would be fine.
After I got home, Pat reminded me again. I asked do you want receipts.....No....just give me a total!!!! So I sent him a total of $1202.64. Said check would be mailed Tuesday!!! Got it today!!!!
Don't know what to do now!!!! He sent me 3 identical checks from the Toyota dealership in the amount of $409!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell.....got to save them....can't deposit them!!!!! He got the best of me again!!!!!!

Part of my master plan. The’re not good anyway:D:D:brow:crazy:tongue

robert kopachko

Supporting Member 1
Hey everyone…

You may or may not remember my neighbor Don (professional photographer) from the Dragway 42 race. He was there shooting some images for a personal project, and he ended up getting a few shots of some 409 cars. He went through and posted images to a proofing gallery. If you follow the instructions below and want any of the images of your cars, he said he will email them you.

How the proofing gallery works…
The proofing gallery is pretty straight forward. Click the link below. Once you’re in, you should see some fairly large thumbnail images. If you hover your mouse over them, they’ll show the file name and a heart icon (heart icon = favorites - if you click on it, it will copy that image to the Favorites folder). If you click on a thumbnail, it will expand the view and you can then arrow through the images as well.

FYI - when you go to pick a favorite for the first time, it will ask for your email address. Basically, it’s creating an “account” for you in the gallery so it knows who is making the selections and sending the favorites.

Once you’ve chosen your car images / favorites, you can go to the menu icon in the upper right corner and hit “send favorites”.

Gallery: 409 Cars
Link: https://www.donbensmanphotography.com/proofing/409-cars

If you have any questions, Don said to feel free and contact him directly at: don@donbensmanphotography.com

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey everyone…​
You may or may not remember my neighbor Don (professional photographer) from the Dragway 42 race. He was there shooting some images for a personal project, and he ended up getting a few shots of some 409 cars. He went through and posted images to a proofing gallery. If you follow the instructions below and want any of the images of your cars, he said he will email them you.​
How the proofing gallery works…
The proofing gallery is pretty straight forward. Click the link below. Once you’re in, you should see some fairly large thumbnail images. If you hover your mouse over them, they’ll show the file name and a heart icon (heart icon = favorites - if you click on it, it will copy that image to the Favorites folder). If you click on a thumbnail, it will expand the view and you can then arrow through the images as well.​
FYI - when you go to pick a favorite for the first time, it will ask for your email address. Basically, it’s creating an “account” for you in the gallery so it knows who is making the selections and sending the favorites.​
Once you’ve chosen your car images / favorites, you can go to the menu icon in the upper right corner and hit “send favorites”.​
Gallery: 409 Cars​
If you have any questions, Don said to feel free and contact him directly at: don@donbensmanphotography.com

Thanks for making them available....... very NICE !!!!