Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bryan......just got a call from Lee Proffitt. I guess I am the bearer of bad news. Hayden will not be able to attend our race. He is going to be a daddy on Aug. 4 and doesn't want to miss the birth. Plus if he leaves Texas....he will have to quarantine for 14 days when he returns
Sorry!!!!

Now, just for the record...Hayden is Hayden's grandson!!!! He and his jet truck will not be there. I was really excited to watch him but not this time. I can understand him wanting to be there are the birth of his first girl!!!!
So......Hayden, II will not be in attendance.
Bryan....could you please notify the Promoter?

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
It looks like James and I won't be taking the BA409 car out this season, but I might be in attendance late July/early August for the Dragway 42 event.

Still working on travel plans for that time frame :).

Best, TomK

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
It looks like James and I won't be taking the BA409 car out this season, but I might be in attendance late July/early August for the Dragway 42 event.

Still working on travel plans for that time frame :).

Best, TomK
Tom.........you're retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking for a friend.........

409envy

Well Known Member
everything still full speed ahead? Connecticut just added Ohio to a travel advisory list. Not that I care what our bolshevik governor says but just wanted to make sure

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
everything still full speed ahead? Connecticut just added Ohio to a travel advisory list. Not that I care what our bolshevik governor says but just wanted to make sure
Yes sir it's still full speed ahead, if anything was to change you guys will be the first to know. They've had a lot of good races there this year is all I'll say. They're really benefiting with Norwalk being shut down

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
Here is the new 2020 RocknRace tee shirt. You may purchase them at the Dragway 42 at the RnR or order them from me. The price is $20 plus postage. This price is a little more than in the past as we are increasing prize money a lot in an effort to reward out great racers who are making the effort to participate. MY ADDRESS is Mark Steele, 1460 Route 394 Falconer, NY 14733. I will include an invoice in the shirt package for $20 plus postage. Sorry, but there won't be any foreign sales at this time. Thanks a lot. MarkFinal2020RNRlonnieShirt.jpg