Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The launch is where I’m a little concerned. Thinking I will have to launch somewhat soft so I don’t turn the guts of my trans into scrap. It will take some experimenting to see what it will tolerate.
What type of trans are you running, a T10?

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
No idea how I'll make it happen but if I start traveling each year to race 348-409's now, in 40 years I'll be a legend. Count me in.:browBringing the Wagon and hope to have the stroker motor in her by then. If not then you can take pee breaks between when I leave the line and approach the finish! :laugh2

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No idea how I'll make it happen but if I start traveling each year to race 348-409's now, in 40 years I'll be a legend. Count me in.:browBringing the Wagon and hope to have the stroker motor in her by then. If not then you can take pee breaks between when I leave the line and approach the finish! :laugh2

Well as long as you have the engine dropped between the fenders we can finish it at the track like we did at Iowa!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well as long as you have the engine dropped between the fenders we can finish it at the track like we did at Iowa!
Hey, I had the transmission bolted on too! :winner I would have gotten it to race but there was no way it would have looked as good as you guys made it. I've put probably 35-40 miles on it sense and have left most of what we put together at the track as is. That will change soon though because I have a big auto event that my wagon will get used for in March so lots of work to do.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
What are the logistics for the track and area? Website? I'll be pulling the wagon with my truck or my dads and staying at a hotel.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey, I had the transmission bolted on too! :winner I would have gotten it to race but there was no way it would have looked as good as you guys made it. I've put probably 35-40 miles on it sense and have left most of what we put together at the track as is. That will change soon though because I have a big auto event that my wagon will get used for in March so lots of work to do.
Yes you did. I had fun helping get her going. That will be one of the times I will always get to talk about and won’t forget!