Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I don't have a date yet. I just figured I'd get it out there, they were very happy with us and are looking forward to having us again. I'm starting a small list for now as the date will be deciding factor for some.

1 Scott Hall 1962 Impala
2 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
3 Dave Mills 409 Nova
4 Ray Barnhart 1960 Impala
5 Valerie McCombs 1962 Impala
6 Ricky Inghram 1961 Biscayne
7 Barry Taylor to be announced
8 Dave Coots 1964 crusher
9 Shan Daley 1962 Biscayne
10 Mark Steele 1962 golden girl
11 Brian lambert 1932 Bantam
12 Steve Zeiter 1964 nova
13 Dave Weslowski 1963 bel air

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Cooooooooots !!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta have The Crusher there.
That's right.
Maybe I’ll save some deer testicles for him! Lol

Deer testicle jerky:eat:eat

2020 is qualifying year for the US World Benchrest Team. I have to attend at least 3 matches and shoot well at all 3 to make the team. One match is the last weekend in June and another is the end of September for 6 days, and am not sure about the third. It's a 1,000 mile drive. If I qualify the World Match will be held in South Africa in 2021.

Hoping to make a couple of races with you guys next year.

PS... I'd like to take a little more direct route home next year.

Last edited:

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Deer testicle jerky:eat:eat

2020 is qualifying year for the US World Benchrest Team. I have to attend at least 3 matches and shoot well at all 3 to make the team. One match is the last weekend in June and another is the end of September for 6 days, and am not sure about the third. It's a 1,000 mile drive. If I qualify the World Match will be held in South Africa in 2021.

Hoping to make a couple of races with you guys next year.

PS... I'd like to take a little more direct route home next year.
I’ll see if I can get you a doe next week

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Does anybody make a set of 409 headers that fit a 68 Chevy ll Nova? I guess I do have the Stahl flanges that I bought from Dennis!:brow my 409 block is at the machine shop for A deck job and bore job.:dunno time will tell... be a good place to try to blow up my super T-10, thank God for scattershields.:cool:

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Does anybody make a set of 409 headers that fit a 68 Chevy ll Nova? I guess I do have the Stahl flanges that I bought from Dennis!:brow my 409 block is at the machine shop for A deck job and bore job.:dunno time will tell... be a good place to try to blow up my super T-10, thank God for scattershields.:cool:
Fender well or under chassis?

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
If you want under chassis you will probably have to build them from scratch, If you want fender well I have heard of guys taking small block headers and cutting the flange and top of tubes off and then rework them to a W flange. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything off the shelf you will find for that application.

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
TOOTH

Check out Mark Wilson in New Mexico. He is making my 409 headers now.

de31168

Well Known Member
vhx0ht1nmke31.jpg