Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I hope he can handle the car on the track. He has been making some bad decisions lately. He blew the rear end out of his 2500hd out in the woods, then 3 days later while borrowing Mandys tahoe, he went off the road and wrecked it. Luckily no one was hurt, and he got no tickets. He paid to fix his rear end, and will be paying for Mandys tahoe as well. I told him if the insurance company got involved, he would really regret it for many years. I hope he learns soon. He is damn near out of his savings.He did take responsibility for it, and has no problem paying for it. That is a plus. Paying to fix wrecked stuff is never fun. I think he takes after his mother.:D
Bring extra parts!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I hope he can handle the car on the track. He has been making some bad decisions lately. He blew the rear end out of his 2500hd out in the woods, then 3 days later while borrowing Mandys tahoe, he went off the road and wrecked it. Luckily no one was hurt, and he got no tickets. He paid to fix his rear end, and will be paying for Mandys tahoe as well. I told him if the insurance company got involved, he would really regret it for many years. I hope he learns soon. He is damn near out of his savings.He did take responsibility for it, and has no problem paying for it. That is a plus. Paying to fix wrecked stuff is never fun. I think he takes after his mother.:D

The higher the tuition, the better the education.:doh

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
July 31st -August 2nd. Valerie will be coming back to defend THE LONNIE ( Our traveling trophy for the Rock N Race that Dave Mills donated and had fixed up for us).We have a date and me and Don Moyer are working on the dust control already, I'll bring a truck load of hay if i have to. Would be awesome to get the Z11s back again hint hint. I'll be in contact with two more Z11s that are in my area probably won't be finished by then but maybe I can get them to come we'll see.

1 Scott Hall 1962 Impala
2 Bryan Fugate 1963 Impala
3 Dave Mills 409 Nova
4 Ray Barnhart 1960 Impala
5 Valerie McCombs 1962 Impala
6 Ricky Inghram 1961 Biscayne
7 Barry Taylor to be announced
8 Dave Coots 1964 crusher
9 Shan Daley 1962 Biscayne
10 Mark Steele 1962 golden girl
11 Brian lambert 1932 Bantam
12 Steve Zeiter 1964 nova
13 Dave Weslowski 1963 bel air
14 Bo Martin 1963 Impala SS
15 Denny Ford Hopefully that dates open for you this year not the same without ya buddy
16 Ralph Dehne 1963 Impala
20190823_093831.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Super 8@Ashland. 736 US Hwy 250 Phone 419-281-0567. Close to the track. I'll be staying there again. Restaurant next door.

Great ambulance service at this location.

Last edited:

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So I've been pondering & thinking and yes it has hurt a fair bit and no I haven't told the wife about this yet because when when i do you will probably all know about it by the fallout :hide:fear2:spank but this MAY be an event that we / I will try and get to next year :winner:D.
Subject to a lot of things at the moment, but we are planning a trip to the US over July /Aug 2020 with staring in Houston and from there it's whatever we choose to do.

So any added information that can be sent my way as far as a spectator goes would be appreciated. EG Accommodation places.

Gav