Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Well I lived through the extraction of the tranny! Only damage was Coots trashing my my good name with my transmission guy and neighbor before I could get in between them and Bryan trying to separate my head from my body while at the same time saying, "I love you man" over and over. This was after the work was done and the celebration got in full swing. You all already seen the aeration of the 55 gal drum with some heavy artillery. And yes that is going to be the burn barrel. Dave left early this morning after coffee for his eleven hour trip home and Bryan finally got out of here around 12:30 pm after a damn good breakfast and laying in the lazy boy for a few hours. It was all good with no casualties. IMG_0638.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 36

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well I lived through the extraction of the tranny! Only damage was Coots trashing my my good name with my transmission guy and neighbor before I could get in between them and Bryan trying to separate my head from my body while at the same time saying, "I love you man" over and over. This was after the work was done and the celebration got in full swing. You all already seen the aeration of the 55 gal drum with some heavy artillery. And yes that is going to be the burn barrel. Dave left early this morning after coffee for his eleven hour trip home and Bryan finally got out of here around 12:30 pm after a damn good breakfast and laying in the lazy boy for a few hours. It was all good with no casualties. View attachment 77850
Put the beer down and use both hands! LOL!