Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Mark....going to use a camper spot close that has all the hookups. We'll ride the Harley over to the race track.

409envy

Well Known Member
This has to be canceled now? Given the talk about large gatherings being prohibited until 2021 or until a vaccine is created (18 months) I would assume a car show/drag race with several thousand people in attendance would be a definite no no. I can't imagine how many drag strips are going to close down as a result of this nonsense. A lot of them were hanging by a thread before this pandemic. Now to have to sit out for a whole season, that is pretty much the nail in the coffin. I hope I'm wrong!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If the government keeps things shut down and the sheep follow too long this country is toast. No one will be racing or doing anything else and bad things will be taking place all over this country. We can only hide in the closet for so long. Business owners are only going to take so much. The revolt will take place long before then. :thumbdown

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
If the government keeps things shut down and the sheep follow that long this country is toast. No one will be racing or doing anything else and bad things will be taking place all over this country. We can only hide in the closet for so long. Business owners are only going to take so much. The revolt will take place long before then. :thumbdown
Lets all the 409 racers make a video of us eating Bull nuts like Dave (Cooter) Coots does. We'll put it in a loop and project it on the side of one of our race trailers. The other racers will see us coming and run in the other direction. That will take care of 99% of the self distancing problems at the track. The rest of the immediate 409 family that refuse to exercise social distancing amongst the group will be beaten with Phil swung by the heels by our enforcer Dave (Cooter) Coots,,,,,,,,,The end!