Rock N Race 2020 Lets make it even bigger and better than last year

Silent Sam

Supporting Member 1
Even though the weather didn't co-operate with us, I had a great time. The 348/409 group is a class act and I enjoy
being with all of you. Thanks Bryan for organizing, Ricky,Loreen & crew for the excellent food and everyone else that
helped put this event together.
As for times, The Boogeyman spun &shook the tires the first pass, resulting in a 10.36@136 took some clutch out and
managed a 10.12@135 A little slower on Saturday 10.21@133.

Tom (The Boogeyman) Geib

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I was in the left lane when Bryan's engine let go....smoked me out and he still won.....:tongue2 he had a .0125 RT

I entered the gamblers race and made it to round 2. Can't find that ticket. Car was not running worth a crap and I dialed a 11:60 and I ran a 11:58 so that was the end of that. I ran Scott Hall in a T&T. He went .0720 red and I had a .0943 Finally had a decent 60' (1.59) and the best run of the 5 for the weekend @11:47/118.76 Scott went 10.40/132 I've got work to do before Thompson.:burnout
Yea... I know what you mean Dave.... I got some work to do before Thompson too....:eek1
36537997-D762-45D6-B279-8CDBD286AED7.jpeg

Did Bob Walla ever find his glasses??

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yeah, Bob found his glasses in his truck.
That’s good... I’m glad he was able to find his truck... LOL
Did you warm those gears up before you beat on them :scared2
Yea.... I warmed them up in the burnout box right before it happened James..

Those were 4:10’s... I’m trying to decide what to replace them with.... I appricate the offer Barry... I’ll let you know... that might be a little steep....:scratch

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Wanted to put out a BIG THANK YOU to Bryan Fugate for all the hard work he put into this event. His working with track officials and event promoter for our group and rounding up sponsors for our class has been months of work and is much appreciated. Between the bad weather, bad knee, and broken engine he really didn't deserve this much bad luck.

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wanted to put out a BIG THANK YOU to Bryan Fugate for all the hard work he put into this event. His working with track officials and event promoter for our group and rounding up sponsors for our class has been months of work and is much appreciated. Between the bad weather, bad knee, and broken engine he really didn't deserve this much bad luck.
You are right!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Met Nate and his partner last night at a truckstop in Johnson Creek Wisconsin....... where I picked up my 817 heads that Denny Ford sold to me.........and was nice enough to carry with him to dragway 42 to try to transport them for me to save money on shipping .....many thanks to Denny and to Nate......
View attachment 84938View attachment 84939
Your car's new name is "Maurices"!