Roller Lifter

hotrodmtodd

I'm sure this is a long shot but the folks on here usually can come up with some unusual stuff... I need ONE (or more) Racer Brown roller lifter for my old 302 sbc that I used to have in my 51 before I put the 409 in it... the cam is a 510/292 from the mid 70s... these lifters have the little ears that hang down over the lobe unlike today's tie bar type... if anyone can help I would really appreciate it... thanks, Mike

hotrodmtodd

Well... wanted to tell you guys my success story... lost one of my lifters through a rust hole in my truck bed about 35 years ago... never had any luck finding one... this motor was very important to me because it was assembled using parts from 2 great friends from my hometown of Butler PA named Larry Fullerton and Dave Miller in the early 80s...i discovered that Racer Brown was still in business so I contacted Jim Dowell at Racer Brown and he found me a lifter... so the old 302 will get a second chance at life...not a W motor but still pretty damn cool...

409Kid

Well Known Member
I have a set of old RB rollers and cam for ‘09 The lifter alignment was a square rod shoved through the oil galleries