Romneys speech

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. I was home today and had the tv on when they televised that Mitt Romneys speech was to start soon. Boy, guess it did. WOW. He really laid into Trump. I think the gloves came off. Did anyone else see it. Can't wait to watch the debates tonight. Should be fireworks galore, Carmine.

Forgot to mention. Saw a national poll today which predicted that if an election was held today, Trump couldn't beat Clinton. Cruz and Rubio could. If Sanders was the democratic candidate, no GOP nominee could beat him. Hmmm.........................I don't put a lot of value in polls, but found that one interesting.

Last edited:

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I suppose this means he's not looking for a spot on Trumps cabinet:dunno I thought Mitt would have made a decent President, now that he told Trump to go:fingerhimself, I like him even more.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump will win the nomination but will lose to either candidate(Bernie doesn't stand a chance on beating the bxtch) in a landslide. You've lived through the first black Pres, now you're going to have the first women Pres, next will be the first black women Pres-Oprah.

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Mitt told it like it is. Just like Trump does but without the imbecilic rhetoric. Trump cannot do 99% of what he is bragging he can.

And you gotta admit Trump came through just like Trump. I ain't a fan of any politician but Romney nailed it to a T.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I like Mitt Romney. I agree with what was said about him and the last Presidential election he ran in. If more Republicans would have gotten off their buttocks and voted, you wouldn't have had another 4 years of Obama, Carmine.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I think Romney is two faced .He hasn't said any thing new that what has been said before by any other candidate. A 10 year old could have given that speech.He really think's he is above any body else ,when he himself was a big big loser in his run for president and other campaign's ,,, sorry i am not impressed with Romney. As far as Cruz and Rubio who always seem to avoid question's when have to be asked twice what they propose to do as last night ,not impressed with those fellow's either. Trump say's flat out what he plan's but getting it done cannot be done without congress approval, just like any other president ,but i think Trump would try much harder and try to work with other's has better idea's on getting economy in better shape.