Roseane

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
aed3845d6902fb9e7277b83755a903248a2236e58f7ef4ad5dee6d06f242691e.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
What's all the uproar over?? Either you want freedom of speech, your 1st amendment rights, or you don't. There is no middle ground here. I don't think I would have said what Roseanne did, but that is me. Trust me, I have other things I could say in lieu of that. I never even heard of Valerie Jarrett and could care less about her lineage. Much ado about nothing as usual. All media hype.
Not trying to hijack this thread, but just want to expand on it slightly. Just read on line where 4 African males were indicted for the murder of a white female police officer in the Baltimore, Maryland, area. Seems 3 of the 4 were burglarizing a house and the 4th was outside in a stolen vehicle acting as a lookout. A female police officer arrived to investigate and the lookout killed her by running over her a few times. Hmmm..................... How come the whites didn't riot?? Burn down their apt. buildings. Loot their stores. Turn cars over. Start a group called white police officer life's matter. You know, all the good things you see happen when it's reversed.
Guess some have come along ways since the Emancipation Proclamation. Yeah. Right. I'm not a racist and don't mean to offend anyone. I'm just a curious person. I like black people. The others you can have. I've been tired along time of this double standard and race card BS. Just when I think I'm not bothered by it anymore, more nonsense comes up. I keep promising myself that I have to start watching for Nickelodeon and Sponge Bob Square Pants. Seriously, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Now I see Samantha Bee is apologizing for a comment she made about Ivanka Trump. Who is this Samantha Bee?? I don't know her. Am I the only one living in a sterile bubble?? Both she and Roseanne made a comment. Don't apologize and retract it. Have the courage and stand by it. Some don't like it. Tough. Tell them all to kiss your ass, Carmine.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Samantha Bee is a really shitty comediane born in Canada but is a naturalized American who Hates anyone who isn't extremely liberal. Her i would enjoy meeting so i could Spit in Her Fuckin' Face.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
You don't have to say anything to be hated, just be white, conservative. I am both and I am not changing or going anywhere. I keep my thoughts and words to myself for the most part but some things are worth speaking out. Funny thing is , African men in Africa are proud strong men. It's only here that black men turn in to whinny complainers. Just watch the news, local and national. Are we making this up? We will win, again. Not because we're white, because we're right. Pun intended!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Samantha Bee is a really shitty comediane born in Canada but is a naturalized American who Hates anyone who isn't extremely liberal. Her i would enjoy meeting so i could Spit in Her Fuckin' Face.

I never heard of the Bitch (edit: C**T) until today, I am not one to pay attention to liberal bullshit.

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
She has 60 second advertisments for her show. I've never watched her show more than about 3 minutes. I tried in order to say i gave her an honest opportunity. I can say she's a bigger piece of shit than Hitlery. Yeah suprised me too.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yup. I recall her saying that. If she doesn't like it here, then she can return to her origin and be proud of that country. She seems to forget all the opportunities this country gave her. I don't know who disgust me more, her or Pelosi, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
One more thing. She was in the White House for 96 months. That's a long time. So, here's the question: what do you remember her for? My answer, a vegetable garden. Yup. She planted a vegetable garden at the White House. Vegetables. Herbs. Spices. That's it folks. I'm sure the Obummers' successors, don't even eat anything from it. It cost us taxpayers a lot of money to have a President and his family. Not a bad thing maybe, if they did some good for the country. But a vegetable garden?? I also read that she had 121 assistants, the most ever of any First Lady, and look what we got. I admittedly have my suspicions on that number though. She also had her mother living with her at the White House. I'd like to see those rent receipts. Not bad for a woman who doesn't like white people and isn't proud of her country. Maybe she should start selling Jell-O. Cosby is going to need some help soon. Well, that's it for me. This crap is too depressing. Besides, I have to devote my time and energies to my car. The filler tube is leaking where it goes into the tranny, and it's a royal PITA to remove and see what the problem is , Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
I bet the school kids would remember her horrible school lunch interference! They were throwing more in the garbage can than they were eating.