Rotisserie

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Anyone have a home made rotisserie to share some photos or plans?

Blk61409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Wrench, I have one if you want to drive over to take measurement or give me a call.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I made the ends with 4 casters so that if it was not in use and wanted to wheel a body around it would work for that.
And thought one end would be stout enough to hold a truck cab without the other end.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I made the ends with 4 casters so that if it was not in use and wanted to wheel a body around it would work for that.
And thought one end would be stout enough to hold a truck cab without the other end.
And the 4 big softish wheels work good on rough surfaces and outside. Just add a hookup for your trailer hitch for moving stuff in and out.

Don

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Looks like one could mount a triaxle Mack on that one. I have two lifts, but no rotisserie as of yet. If I have to finish the bottom floor to outward quality its going to add years to the project. Fun watching your endeavors though. Whats next ??
This next year will be upgrades for the BA 409 and bending some tubing for the roll cage for the 61 and bending up a frame for a front engine dragster.

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
Your certainly busy. I can name off some projects but the year of start and completion is to be determine. Would love to see the process of building the dragster frame. Need pictures and commentary on progress. Short wheel base would not be so bad. I have watched the 300 inchers flex and that certainly takes some engineering skills. Sometimes the panels tend to separate in extreme situations.

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
With a tubing bender one could get quite fancy. Fun to fit and weld ( mig ). With a small block it would be a learning experience. Those top fuel drivers have to be walking the sanity beam.