Running Board Chrome Trim Piece

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
That was either a very rare option,or more than likely an add on by somebody.That is the first 60 I've ever seen like that.

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That option or very similiar option was avilaiable for 62' nd possibly 63' model years.Also a similiar option for 1958.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That picture is not real clear but the rocker moldings in the pic appear to have a bead on the top and bottom and look like they could be 61' rocker moldings.

61\'DriversBarn.jpg

bschulze

Well Known Member
Classic Industries offered a repop for the 59 and 60 model years.
They were about $300 plus. I finally decided to order a pair and found they were out. They advised me the mfg. quit making them for the 59-60 years. Maybe later. I'm waiting, ready to buy.

bschulze

Well Known Member
Wow, they doubled in price. I guess I'll wait for a sale. Thanks for noticing they are back in stock but, $750 bucks??? I need to save some money I guess.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wow, they doubled in price. I guess I'll wait for a sale. Thanks for noticing they are back in stock but, $750 bucks??? I need to save some money I guess.

After they sold out they realized that people will pay too much for them and they're more then willing to oblige.