Sara Sanders

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How can a person be so ignorant to not see how they come across. A$$holes like Acosta should not be allowed to attend press conferences. Make an example of them until they act civil. I also get tired of some of what I see/hear on Fox with my limited viewing/listening. Talk about double standard the libs have. That Sarah is awesome and would make a good poker player.

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
The best thing we as conservatives can do is let these assholes keep talking. All you have to do is look at their share of the viewing audience to see the left wing liberal democrat media are self destructive at best. Let'em keep putting their foot in their nasty pie hole. This is the first time in my life that I have actually lost what I thought were good friends over politics. Anyone that disrespects my country or the flag is no friend of mine.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
The best thing we as conservatives can do is let these assholes keep talking. All you have to do is look at their share of the viewing audience to see the left wing liberal democrat media are self destructive at best. Let'em keep putting their foot in their nasty pie hole. This is the first time in my life that I have actually lost what I thought were good friends over politics. Anyone that disrespects my country or the flag is no friend of mine.
Amen Ray!!!!!! I've about quit watching any of these "Opinion Outlets" and am sticking to local news outlets myself.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
acfbedfa051342e677f007018ebf7662a660423d085ed4b09e808ce10b8a41d1.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

And one more thing the Conservatives need to remember come voting day get your arse to the voting booth and not let these Clown college U. graduate Lowlife DemonCraps take back control there's to much to lose, God , Liberty, our border and not to mention our firearms.

Mark