SAVING THE TALLAHASSEE THOROBRED

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I don’t “do” Facebook..... but I followed a photo from “images to Facebook... to a Z 11 page......there were a series of pages that had the information of the number of the Z 11 produced, the original owner, and the original color.......and for the Hayden Proffitt 63 Z 11 they said Monaco blue with a blue interior ......?????........I think these pages....???( I don’t know because I’ve never seen the book ) came from Rustys Z 11 book........!!!!:dunno

409envy

Well Known Member
I don’t “do” Facebook..... but I followed a photo from “images to Facebook... to a Z 11 page......there were a series of pages that had the information of the number of the Z 11 produced, the original owner, and the original color.......and for the Hayden profit’s 63Z 11 they said Monaco blue with a blue interior ......?????........I think these pages....???( I don’t know because I’ve never seen the book ) came from Rustys Z 11 book........!!!!:dunno

Don’t want to Hijack this thread but I know unequivocally Hayden’s Z11 was ember red. I have a copy of Rusty’s book as well as several source authorities that can confirm.