Saw a loaded 64 Impala SS today

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Will post pic a when I get home. A dark green SS convertible with every option available including remote dual mirrors, cruise, 340 HP 409, powerglide, and a factory trailer hitch, a $12 option. Compass , power windows, which did not include power vent windows by the way, auto dimming headlights and I forget what else. The car had an option list printed with it.

I didn’t see it but he also has the 69 Indy pace car no.1 of the 2 real ones from the race, it has aluminum heads, and lots of other engine goodies. And a 1958 Bonneville convertible, fuel injected and it also has a sportable radio.

Last edited:

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The remote mirrors are the one thing I can't seem to get for my 65 rag!! I had a partial unit then like a dumbass sold it then passed on a complete now 1 for 950. DUMB!! I have been trying to option it out but so for its the 409 , 4 speed, power windows, cruise control, autronic eye, 12 bolt posi 3.07 gear, power bucket, power steering, power brakes, tilt, wood steering wheel, 3rd note trumpet horn, factory tach, am fm multiplex, 4 way flashers, vacuum trunk and front and rear bumper guards. Oh ya the biggie tissue dispenser. I'm sure I left a few out.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Will post pic a when I get home. A dark green SS convertible with every option available including remote dual mirrors, cruise, 340 HP 409, powerglide, and a factory trailer hitch, a $12 option. Compass , power windows, which did not include power vent windows by the way, auto dimming headlights and I forget what else. The car had an option list printed with it.

I didn’t see it but he also has the 69 Indy pace car no.1 of the 2 real ones from the race, it has aluminum heads, and lots of other engine goodies. And a 1958 Bonneville convertible, fuel injected and it also has a sportable radio.
So you ain't home yet??????:D

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
At the airport in St. John’s NL. The cars I saw are in swift current, NL, population likely 100-200. This guy has an unbelievable collection in the middle of nowhere. His cars are all trailer queens too. He has a superbird too.

Last edited:

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
413928282.jpg

413928285.jpg

413928283.jpg

413928396.jpg

413928284.jpg

413928397.jpg

413928399.jpg

413928407.jpg

413928406.jpg

413928404.jpg

Last edited:

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Added more photos above. Autronic eye, remote mirrors, cruise control, some rare stuff.

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4

This car was @ Mecum @ Kississimee in 2017....Outsanding