SBC Fenderwell headers

cheap1

Supporting Member 1
hi fellas, I'm considering buying some Jardine tri Y fenderwell headers for the Biscayne. Once they have been adjusted a bit for proper fitment I will send them out to be coated. I would like to have them coated white but I've read several articles that say the white, for whatever reason, does not last. There's a shop here on Indy that used to use the white and they were getting too many returns so they discontinued it. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the white ceramic on exhaust?

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't have any personal experience with white high temp coating but no reason it shouldn't hold up. Give Mike at HyTec Powercoating a call in Waukesha, WI. They do a fantastic job, lifetime warranty on anything they coat and they coat both the inside and the outside for corrosion protection. I have their high temp black on my Jardine headers. One of the best in the business at quality coating!!

http://www.hy-tecpowdercoating.com
1415 Ellis Street, Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 549-4855

Last edited:

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I don't know about coatings, but I used a set made for 55-57 Chevy. Just made A nylon spacer for the lower end of the steering column about .625 and solid motor mounts.

Attachments

• IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0702.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 43

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You won't be sorry. Mike is really good at what he does. Honest prices and stands behind his work!