Schiff: Trump will sell Alaska to the Russians if we don't Impeach him

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The state of American politics is truly sad. I cannot believe it has been reduced to what it is. All Americans should be embarrassed. We are becoming a joke on the world stage. For the speaker of the house to act as she did during the State of the Union address, and then tear up the speech afterwards should be grounds for removal. Every American should be calling for her removal, but 50% of this country will be applauding her actions like little grade school kids tonight and tomorrow. However, as bad as chiff and the clowns on the left are, it is not limited to the left. The right has major issues also. Truly sad that the people cannot see how bad it is, or how bad they need to get rid of everyone of them and start over with some real morals and standards.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
So she had a little hussy fit and tore the papers up, she knew the camera's were on. She was pi$$ed Trump didn't shake her hand I would imagine. I don't blame him after the impeachment BS. He's not as phony as most politicians. I still get a chuckle about Trump not letting the plane take off with her and her political friends a while back when they were supposed to be working on a budget solution....

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Is it too late for Adam Schiff to be a victim of a late term abortion?:dunno:appl:guns

Knowing how his party feels about this subject I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Schiff Face keeps looking over his shoulder to make sure his party doesn't off him.

I just signed a petition this morning about getting rid of the paper shredding Pukelousy and her minion Chuckles the Clown.:good

As I type this Mitt the Twit of MormRon fame is up speaking and is going to vote against Trump and he even had a moment of crocodile tears while speaking.:finger

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Those petitions are only a feel good. Nothing would happen from them, EVER. I think the White house just wants everyones email.