Schmuck fired

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:eek3My X-boss, had a Cherry, 1996 Black on Black Thunderbird.:cloud Beautiful car. One day, one of our co-workers wrote WASH ME, on Bill's roof.:dropAs soon as we seen him do it, we all agreed Jim, you're F-en Dead. A couple hours later Bill came out, to go to lunch. Of course he noticed it.:eek1 I have to tell you a little something about Bill. He Always had nice Cars. When I met him, he had a 67 Mustang, with a 390. 4-speed. He sunk much $$$$$ in that car. It was Scary Fast:fear2Then he traded that car for a 69 Mustang Mach I. Not as fast 351. Still Gorgeous.:love He would lay down, on the ground, and clean the undercarriage of his cars with wires and rags. How meticulous is that? Or Crazy. Every payday, him and I, would go to Pfeiffer's Speed Shop, and spend much of our check's, on Speed parts. That didn't go well, with my wife.:doh I'm kind of getting away from the story.:rolleyes You very seldom EVER, seen any of Bill's cars dirty.:clap Anyhow, when he seen the Wash Me, on the roof, he came storming back into our shop. His face was brick RED, and the vein's were bulging out of his forehead.:rollHe went up to every person, in the shop, and asked if we knew, who did the deed. Of course no one ratted Jim out, even after Bill offered to give anyone $ 100.00, to name the guilty party. Jim was shitting bricks.:hide After about 3 hours went by, Jim confessed.:clap By that time, Bill had calmed down. He gave Jim a speech about touching people's car, and how much trouble that would be to fix. A couple days later he had it rubbed out, and it was as good as new. he said it was about $ 100.00 bucks.:dunno

Rockfish39

Supporting Member 1
I saw this a couple of days ago. There are at least 4 lawsuits coming that station manager's way, if not more. That exhibition hall manager (the other girl in that same video) is going to get sued also. And when that dumb #$&^ jumped up on the hood of that brand new Ford, you can hear him say Uh oh, that didn't sound good. The guy that owns that yellow '56?? should be paying Mr news reporter a personal visit!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
This is the main reason I do not attend public cruise in’s. I have walked back to my car on more than one occasion to see someone I didn’t know behind the wheel of my car with another asshole taking pictures. This is at best boorish behavior . Not to mention the nitwits informing me ”348’s never were installed in cars they are truck engines”. (He had no idea it is a 409”), And had the balls to argue his point.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
This is the main reason I do not attend public cruise in’s. I have walked back to my car on more than one occasion to see someone I didn’t know behind the wheel of my car with another asshole taking pictures. This is at best boorish behavior . Not to mention the nitwits informing me ”348’s never were installed in cars they are truck engines”. (He had no idea it is a 409”), And had the balls to argue his point.

WTF They didn't put a 409 in a 60 Chevy......:rolleyes