Sedalia Mo. Swap meet

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Took today off to go to the swap meet. We're here but I don't see any vendors. Kind of sucks to go this far for nothing. Still beats working, I guess.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
While only 50 miles away, I've got the boys, their wives and one of my two grand daughters in town for the Weekend :).

Lots of rain, but we've got a golf outing planned for today along with tail gating and the Mizzou-Georgia game on Saturday. For the first time in weeks (months?) I'm taking a few days off from the construction trades to play with family :).

Yahoo!

TomK

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
So the Sedalia swap meet wasn't so good. This morning I saw an ad for a meet in st. Louis, now here we are. Tomorrow will be a better day for it. Looks like I may not drink much beer or work in the garage this week. Maybe I can get some cool stuff,though.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here we are at St. Louis, it's not looking too good either. Maybe 20 vendors so far, I may get home in time to drink some beer after all.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I actually could have my own swap meets and sell to myself, I guess. It would be cheaper but wouldn't give us a reason to get of town and visit the big city.
Several more vendors did show up at St. Louis and I bought a couple of things. I got a really nice Opti-Kleen bottle and bracket for $20 and a 7? gallon spun aluminum fuel tank for $25. I'm thinking about putting it on an engine run stand that I want to build.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hey guys, what is the correct Opti-kleen sticker for my bottle for the 63? I've seen a couple of different ones.