She's baaack!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Live ?????

Tic,

That thing is not alive, it's way beyong that !!!! :clap :brow :bow I really like the helmet cam !!!

You'll have to post some pictures of her burning up the roads !!!!

OBTW - Still have the chair ???

Bill

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yup the chair is in the back of the car :D

Still have some issues to work out and me and the tunnel ram are still bonding:roll
The carbs are excellent!! Built by a AFB master in NM and I could not be happier! Pretty much bolt on and go!
I had Holley's on it but they had issues. :mad:

I might take it out Sunday if it's 60 or so just for some fun....

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sweet Yellow 1960 on your website

Sweet roar and a SWEET SWEET Yellow 1960 on your website.:cool:

Thanks for sharing.

Ted

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WHOOOOWEEEEEEEE!!!!

I`m gunna have to make a trip to potato land this next summer !!!!!

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Webpage ???

Tic,

I can't believe you have a picture of the 62 SS and NOT the BelAir on your webpage, what's up with that ????:dunno :dunno

DQ,

You always say your coming this way but never show up. Hope you can make it one of these times, we can push back a couple of beers or something....:)

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I have a bunch of pics of the BelAir at Lakeview that I need to scan. Heck maybe we can meet up for coffee and I'll take a few with the digital:D If you have a few send them over and I'll add them. Always look forward to seeing you and your wife and Mom at the events. Heck he even backed me in at one event :-) Maybe next year I can park at the tent!

Better hurry DQ it's gonna get cold soon! And since I have no heater, no interior it get's mighty chilly.

Long as the roads are dry I'll drive it with a fur coat!:beerbang Hot rods are not just for looking pretty on some stand ya know!

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
DQ,

You always say your coming this way but never show up. Hope you can make it one of these times, we can push back a couple of beers or something....:)

Yep, thats exactly what my daughter in Boise says!!:takethat

Seems every time I have time I don`t have the money or visa versa,,,

Then the new job,,,:cry no time off,,

BUT,,,, I`ve got a couple new job offers back driving heating oil trucks,,
Better money,,summers off !!!:brow

I might just make it next summer,,dq

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Still looking...

DQ,

Job, wife, house, car; there always seems to be something alright. Well if you make it up here we'll drive around in the BelAir and make black marks on the road. :brow :beerbang :cheers

Tic,

If you get out and about, give me a call or stop by the house. Mom has been pretty sick and weak lately, in and out of the hospital so that's taking up a lot of my time, but we might be up for a short cruise, weather being fit, that is. :brow :cool:

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
DQ,

Job, wife, house, car; there always seems to be something alright. Well if you make it up here we'll drive around in the BelAir and make black marks on the road. :brow :beerbang :cheers

You, me and Tic,,, Thats six black strips !!!!:brow :roll :roll

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I found some pics of the girls and the belair :D

http://www.tictoc.us/travel.html

DQ - it friggin raining here :mad: :bang And I wanted to go cruise today:cry

Sunny and warm here today,,:evil :D

We really need to get together next summer !!
Keep in touch and let me know when a good cruz event or race at Firebird would be a good time to come.
maybe the Fox Hunt Race!!!:brow

Tic's60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I would like that DQ! The biggest show in the valley is the Northwest Motorfest
http://www.rpmprod.com/
Something like 1600 cars this year and 20,000+ people. 3 day event with lots of fun things to do from the capital cruise, hole shot nationals, rock crawlers to sock hop and BBQ. I think it's 35.00 45.00 to register your car. Last year it was 110 frigin degrees and thank God for Bill and crew for having that tent! That's where I stole his chair:D Bill I will return it or bring with to the next show:D
Some people don't go cause of the cost and complain big Jack is a nut case but any fat guy who can zoom around allday meeting and greeting and yell through a mic all day is'nt so bad to me. As long as he keeps the frigin Teraplane truck out of this years show.. POS and so's the owner. Truck would not run so he trailered the dam thing thru the cruise!! 110 degrees and this *** is holding up hundreds of very hot hot rods and classics:bang

Any hoo back to staring at the rain:grumble:

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That sounds like the perfect event!!
I`ll put it on my calender !!
Please remind me when it gets closer to the event.
maybe we can get the rest of the NW "W" car members to join in !!:brow

Real tired of the east coast boys having all the fun !!!!:mad: :D

Someday I`d like to get to that big cruz-in in Coeur d`alene but I can never remember what weekend it is,,,

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That sounds like the perfect event!!
I`ll put it on my calender !!
Please remind me when it gets closer to the event.
maybe we can get the rest of the NW "W" car members to join in !!:brow

Real tired of the east coast boys having all the fun !!!!:mad: :D

Someday I`d like to get to that big cruz-in in Coeur d`alene but I can never remember what weekend it is,,,

DQ, Pick up a Good Guys Events Calender...:deal

I would be up for Coeur d' Alene or Boise

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Count me In !!!!

DQ,

I would be up for C'd Alene also. I believe there are a couple of big events up there. One is the GoodGuys event in Spokane and then there is one North of C'd Alene, maybe Bonners Ferry, that draws a big crowd.

We do Northwest Motorfest every year and that is a lot of fun, hope to do the cruise this year !!!! The route gets longer every year and more cars all the time. Hope you can make one of the events.

We also talked about coming over to Seaside but didn't make it this year, might be on the calendar for next year !!!

Bill

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Northwest Gathering !!!

OK,, so you guys want to start something ???

Lets pick a date like the Motorfest and get going on it !!!!