Shipping Bullcrap

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I thought turning back records only worked in country music. However after people found out they would get their lady back most fast forwarded it instead :dunno2

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Skip sometimes it does work to cool or heat an electric device to get it to work one more time to get the data off it. I have done both at work on engine ecms to be able to pull all the parameters out to reprogram the new one. It doesn’t always work but is worth a try.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Skip sometimes it does work to cool or heat an electric device to get it to work one more time to get the data off it. I have done both at work on engine ecms to be able to pull all the parameters out to reprogram the new one. It doesn’t always work but is worth a try.
Back in the 70's, my Dad had a 340 Duster. It had the usual start, no start problem. Would go for a couple weeks, no problem, then out of the blue, wouldn't start.:doh Took his control box off, one morning, and put it in the oven, for 15 minutes.:eek1 Put my gloves on, and reinstalled it, on the car. Car started right up.:applDidn't give any problems, for another couple weeks.:goodFinally, after a few month's, that trick didn't work. A friend of mine, was a TV repairman. He told me, too bad these Control Boxes are Potted. He could have fixed it.:dunno2