Shirts Are Here

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
My shirts were delivered noon today. They look great. I want to thank BOB and wish him and all members a Merry Christmas. Looking forward to Kansas City in Sept. Hope to see everyone their.
QS409

kbc409nova

Supporting Member 1
Shirts arrived

Bob
T-shirts arrived yesterday. They look great,excellent detail, very satisfied. That
DQ sure does know his T-shirt materials,the Hanes Beefy are very thick.
Thank You
Kevin

bobs409

Administrator
That's great! Glad they made it and that you like them.

Some orders were mailed on Monday and the rest on Tuesday for all who payed already.

I'll send out a reminder via e-mail to all who didn't soon with total and other info.

Bob

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Shirts

Bob, got my shirts today. They look really nice.

Hate to bring up this subject, but are you thinking about doing some toilet paper with 348-409.com on it. Or some hats? I know, they have already been done, but kinda hard to get!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, the shirts are nice. Good quality. Good choice.

Fred

bobs409

Administrator
It shows 2:09 in my time setting Fred. :p

Im sure that sometime in the spring/summer, I would like to do a run of hats. Will have to look into that.

No plans on the toilet paper. I'd rather wipe with Mustang 5.0 paper myself. :p :D

tmracing62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The thrill of mail order

So Bob – how was your time spent around Christmas? Let’s see. First figuring out what we wanted, then doing the design, finding the printer, visiting the printer three times as much as you ever expected for reasons no one could anticipate, organizing our orders, reorganizing our orders, re-reorganizing our orders, making the list of our individual orders (checking it twice), insert dental torment here, making the address list (checking that twice), making the address labels, getting 40 or so FedEx boxes, laying them out on the living room floor and kitchen counter, sorting out the orders so everyone got the correct quantity and sizes of shirt, packing each box, labeling each box, double checking everything, driving to the FedEx box with the station wagon dragging the rear bumper and duct tape keeping the boxes from bursting out of the windows, waiting for the driver, in the snow, with only a stick of beef jerky and warming your hands over a can of Sterno with some big dogs circling closer and closer after the police had checked your id.

Just thought I’d ask in case you wondered if we appreciated the great Christmas present from you.

Michael

Okay, okay it wasn't FedEx, it was USPS Priority Mail. But the work was the same except you needed a bullet proof vest.

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Bob

Yeah Bob...Ditto....What Michael said! Hope you are starting to feel better!

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WOW!!! BOB !! Just got mine today and MAN did they come out GREAT !!!
GREAT JOB !!! Thanks for all your hard work !!,,,dq

bobs409

Administrator
The thrill of mail order

Originally posted by tmracing62
So Bob – how was your time spent around Christmas? Let’s see. First figuring out...

Michael

Michael, it's as though you were with me the whole time with that accurate description!!! LOL

It sure was a work out I can tell ya. I think I rechecked the orders about 4 times though. :D (and im still hoping I didn't make any goofs)

Im really glad everyone likes the shirts. I thought they looked good too.

Now, no working on those old Chevy's with those nice shirts on. ;)

Maybe next time we can do some black or colored shirts. Maybe do a cartoon drawing with more colors or ??? That would be a while though. Im still resting yet. lol

Obnxs1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Bob,

Shirts showed up yesterday. They look fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work around the holidays to make all of us SOB's happy. :)

And before anyone gets upset about being called an SOB; it's said with love. :p

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Shirt logos

Bob, that sounds like a good idea. Just be careful who you let help. ( No DQ or the likes. No telling what we would end up with ) Don't tell him I said that.

Jerry

bobs409

Administrator
Hey Fred, when did you change your name to Jerry? lol I know about that dq guy. You have to watch him all the time. :p :D

truck409

Supporting Member 1
Bob,just recieved my shirts today,very nice,thank you.Will there be any more available?I need one extra large with a pocket and two large with no pocket,three more altogether. P.D.PETTY

bobs409

Administrator
We have 3 left but they are larger sizes:

2) XXL Jerzey no pocket $12.50 each
1) XXXL Jerzey no pocket $14.00

Plus shipping.

If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know by sending an e-mail with your zip code to: bobs409@netscape.net If I don't respond right away, it's due to computer troubles but I will get back to you. This is a first come, first served deal.

We'll do some more in the future too. Possibly a different design like a cartoon drawing with cars or ???? Colored shirts this time too.

TomO

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Bob - I received my shirt today!!!! Very Cool. Thanks for putting the shirt offer together.
TomO