should i be worried

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Cant believe he is still pulling this crap. Still waiting on a complete rear axle. Chalk it up. There will be a million excuses.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
no ................but i could be at his place in a day!!
i wish there was a warning somewhere
There are people on this site that have this crooks back. If you search the archives the posts are out there. I would like to think I had a part in getting the guy banned. He has taken thousands of dollars from members and we still have guys defending him. ******* dirt bag.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Who is/was this Aubrey guy?? Must have been before my time because I don't recall the name or issue. Does he go by a different name elsewhere?? How did the original poster come across this guy if he is banned from here?? Just trying to be a little more informed and aware in case I ever come across him. Thanks, Carmine.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Google "Aubrey Bruneau" and follow the links. Plus there are some old threads herein (see a previous post) that represent what was going on at the time.
He let a lot of members down to say the least. Judge for your self.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He did a lot of good things, a new single 4 barrel intake and girdles for the stock x frame rears and had a lot of 409 tuning knowledge but he did some bad things like taking people’s money and not delivering and making numerous promises not kept.

The bad things outweigh the good around here. A liar can’t ever be trusted.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He did a lot of good things, a new single 4 barrel intake and girdles for the stock x frame rears and had a lot of 409 tuning knowledge but he did some bad things like taking people’s money and not delivering and making numerous promises not kept.

The bad things outweigh the good around here. A liar can’t ever be trusted.

Conviction for drug dealing and going to prison for a few years should rank ontop.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I read the one thread about the Edelbrock heads vs. the 333's, wow, he is something else. Hope not too many people got burned, Carmine.

Just read further about this guy on the Hamb. Alot of negatives about him. I see he has a business in Canada. How does he stay in operation, I don't know.

Last edited:

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
He is on the Facebook 409 pages from time to time. I lost over 2k to this loser. Hope for a miracle I guess.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Honestly, I don't know what the answer is to buying parts or service from an unknown, outside your immediate area. I know here, I've had a great experience in buying and selling parts among the members. I try to avoid buying on line, but I have several times in the past, done so. I try and check out the vendor as best possible. So far, I've never been beat but have come close twice. I think the more money involved, the more cynical I can become. I think I have a set figure in mind that I'm willing to pay up front, but I'm not sure what it is. I guess it can change with the product or service sought. I hate to see anyone get beat, especially me. That would be a major source of irritation, Carmine.