Size of steel wheels run on Z11 front and back?

427John

Well Known Member
While those spinners are extremely cool,I've never been a big fan of full wheel covers.While I've seen a lot that weren't much heavier than dog dishes,I remember my folk's late 60's- early 70's Fords having full wheel covers that were so heavy that even though they had super strong retention spring tabs the full circumference of the cover and you damn near had to use a porta power to get them off,they still flew off on their own with shocking frequency.The upside to them being so heavy was that while whatever they hit usually got destroyed the cover itself didn't seem to get too badly damaged.Talk about weaponized.

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Don’t have an original but i may have a made up one. I watched dad make a set up for a man one day back in the late 90s. Dad owned a hubcap shop from the middle 80s up until he died in 2002. Snagged a few thru the years. Heres a couple in the garage. Nobody ever gueses what the wire cap come off of!!2CF3D51D-255F-4052-A194-B3AFD8717C82.jpegAF837745-11AE-466B-BD0B-B15284623FFA.jpeg