Skull crusher challenge

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I try to remember that I was young once also and we did things that were not the brightest either. I tell my wife often that, " that is what your parents thought and felt like in the 50's and 60's as the world changed around them. However, I don't remember doing stupid things like some kids today. The Tide Pod challenge comes to mind. Maybe we were just a different kind of stupid :dunno2

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We use to have rock and stick fights when I was younger and that's probably why I'm just a tad off my game in my later years. Yep my poor ole head tool some abuse as I was growing up. My Cousin was twirling a 1/2 inch steel cable one time and smacked me right across the forehead I had a big old scab on my eyebrow for my 3rd grade school picture, my Sister hit me in the head with a ball bat I was standing a little to close and she caught me on her windup and lastly my Buddy laid me out with a golf club I think it was the 9 iron I was standing to close again Damn near hit me in my eye got some stitches on this one.:crazy

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
We use to have rock and stick fights when I was younger and that's probably why I'm just a tad off my game in my later years. Yep my poor ole head tool some abuse as I was growing up. My Cousin was twirling a 1/2 inch steel cable one time and smacked me right across the forehead I had a big old scab on my eyebrow for my 3rd grade school picture, my Sister hit me in the head with a ball bat I was standing a little to close and she caught me on her windup and lastly my Buddy laid me out with a golf club I think it was the 9 iron I was standing to close again Damn near hit me in my eye got some stitches on this one.:crazy

Mark
I think you were born a few 'tater chips short of a bag full.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

Mark

I am starting to wonder if all them were accidental :scratch You might want to think it over and go visit some of them :crazy

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Gave up on the rock and stick fights long ago but back then we didn't have all the play toys todays kids have so you look for other ways for entertainment and I don't remember who's idea this was anyway .And if you took peoples charge cards away from them I'm pretty sure you would see a reduction in play toys that todays kids have. And I finally did learn to stay the hell out of the way when crap was going on it just took me a few times to get it beat into my head.:crazy And most everytime I was on the bike I wore a helmet but Ohio was one of the first states to make this mandatory, got busted once for not wearing eye protection when riding the bike.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
Gave up on the rock and stick fights long ago but back then we didn't have all the play toys todays kids have so you look for other ways for entertainment and I don't remember who's idea this was anyway .And if you took peoples charge cards away from them I'm pretty sure you would see a reduction in play toys that todays kids have. And I finally did learn to stay the hell out of the way when crap was going on it just took me a few times to get it beat into my head.:crazy And most everytime I was on the bike I wore a helmet but Ohio was one of the first states to make this mandatory, got busted once for not wearing eye protection when riding the bike.

Mark
Ohio one of the first to enact helmet laws but last to enact lead in paint laws, obviously.:crazy