Slow build 1962

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes it does James! I do still have plans to do the stroker 409 and I do have the block, 4” stroke crank, and Walla heads but decided to do the supercharged 380 first being MRHPs build was so awesome and impressive to me. Love the way a w looks topped with a 671.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It will be a year or three before I get to the track with it. It will be mostly a street car being there are not a lot of tracks close to me they are all about 2.5 to 3 hours in any direction.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well unfortunately the freight company has lost my engine I sent out to be built but claim they are good at finding things so hopefully they come through. My hopes of that happening are kinda low right now.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I really wish I knew how they lost it I was told when it got to the Buffalo ny terminal it wasn’t on the truck so somewhere between Minnesota and New York it got unloaded some how? Got 1 more call to make in the am but don’t think they will have anymore info for me than I have now.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Check your waybill, there has to be a driver name attached to this kind of shipment, start to finish. Its too big and heavy to get lost or fall off a truck.