Slow build 1962

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well they still haven’t found it. It was due to be delivered last Friday the 12th. I gave it till Wednesday before I called and asked if they were behind or what was going on. I sent them a picture of what it looked like when I had it all packaged up they said it should help locate it.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ya he does and I do too but they just say we don’t know where it is it wasn’t on the truck when it got to the Buffalo ny distribution center.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well nothing from the shipping company yet. We can fill out the claim form and get the parts payed for but we have 9 months to do so. I would rather wait and see if my parts turn up so I don’t have to hunt new ones down but do want to get something going for this vehicle so giving them to Friday before deciding what build to go with. So I’m looking for the opinions of people on here. I have the parts to do the 474 stroker that I can send out and have built or should I see if anyone has another late 348 block and 409 crank for a good price and still do the 671 supercharged 380? What say you guys? I think either one is going to be great fun no matter what but I really want to drive my car again next year!

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I got the call this morning from USF Holland that they found my parts and by this afternoon Carl let me know that it was delivered to him and looked like it was all there! Somehow it got mixed in with some scale parts and ended up in Holland Michigan.