Slow build 1962

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have to get some new heater hose and upper radiator hose going to use one of them universal ones for the upper radiator hose. MRHP is sending me some seals for the accelerator pumps on the carbs. He was noticing some leakage there with his blower motor so recommended doing mine right away too.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
To keep from blower the core up.
This was the trick I did back in the days of street racing, but this was with a high winding small block. May not be a problem with your engine.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lots more progress. The clutch linkage is all my in and adjusted the brakes are all hooked up again. Left inner fender is back in and it took a little trimming to fit around the Wilson headers I’m using. Got the ignition system all wired in, alternator is wired. Leak tested my fuel tank and all is good so that is installed, regulator mounted, fuel pump mount made and pump mounted, boost gauge all mounted, plumbed, and wired. Throttle linkage is all set. I got the accelerator pump seals from MRHP today and got them all installed so the carbs are mounted for the final time. Cooling system is all plumbed in and ready also. I had forgot to order the fuel pump inlet fitting but that should be here tomorrow. I had the helper checking things over to make sure it was done properly. E744A48B-408A-41FF-A420-FC81CE657E78.jpeg2C6095D3-47DE-4AAC-B5CA-7B1FB7F20E03.jpeg