Slow build 1962

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dan I’m sure I will have as much time researching and asking questions as I will in the measurements and fabrication! I’m pretty green at suspension setup stuff so I have a lot to learn on that. Mrhp I just have to remind myself to take my time it’s not like I’m gonna be driving it tomorrow.

ragtp66

Well Known Member
Well Dan was right. He made me paranoid so I measured again and was off. I had mocked it all up on the car when I tacked it in place and had measured to the floor to verify my measurements and didn’t bother to double check. So being I don’t have a jig I made do with what I have around the shop and now my measurements match the other bracket.View attachment 78219
Sometimes you forget to check and make SURE the floor is level as most have some pitch for drainage. LOL been there before.

nana1962409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I remember coming to watch you run your car and first run you breaking that mount off! So now mine are all beefed up and also installed the supports for the upper crossmember and the global west panhard bar relocation bracket. All the fab work is now done so just need to order parts and reassemble. 72DDA1BB-D4C8-43B1-86E2-03364AB845A6.jpeg93C37326-480E-4836-8036-6B9F045AEE33.jpeg